How many other women are stuck in this situation of not finding anyone yet and close to 30?

I only had a relationship long ago, we broke up and remained distant friends.

Fastforward: Over the years I can't find anyone yet and haven't gotten the chance. I went on an online date and it's nothing but local guys from my country I'm not interested in, a guy that only wanted sex (the only reason he kept asking if I wanted to come to his house) and another guy whom I have no idea if he'll visit me.

I'm already 28. I never slept around (as mentioned only had 1 boyfriend in my life) but afterwards I wasn't interest in a romantic life for some time and definitely not in creating another life. It's different now... just when time is running out for me and I'm still single.

Updates:
I'm close to finishing college but I'm taking online classes that basically doesn't get me a chance to meet someone like-minded, that's relationship material.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a lot of girls in your place...
    Listen, i think you should try and find a serious partner asap
    the reality of the situation is that you are passed your prime and will need to find a good man soon

if i were you i would look to approach guys everywhere, and anywhere, if you say a handsome dude around your age, introduce yourself and approach him
    just make sure he doesn't have a ring already

1|0
    0|0
    • Thing is it's like I changed from one day to another. From ages 13 all the way till even the start of this year, I was indifferent towards a relationship (in my mind, if it came then it came) and had absolutely no urges for kids; literally 0%.
      Now ever since March or April of this year, things started changing and now I'm a bit worried all of the sudden. Even finishing my major towards Dec isn't making me very happy. I keep asking why now all this change all of teh sudden? Why now it's starting to kick in? Why?

• Show All
    • yeah I'll try that when I get some free time. I just hope I don't end up with someone that fakes a future by stringing me along. Sucks when you only got a limited time.

• find a guy who has similar priorities as you
      tbh, you can find men, just try to find single guys a bit older like around 35, they should be looking to settle and make babies

Most Helpful Girl

• lots of women are in that situation.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok. Just hopefully I find the right person. I hope so

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• I know how you feel. I'm 24 and I feel like I'm never going to find love...

You may be going through a mini life crisis. I wish i could help you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. I guess it's just about luck with some people. I didn't see this important in my early 20's but now I think differently.