What should I wear to hide my belly from my parents?

I'm 18 and pregnant and my boyfriend is coming tomorrow for dinner with my parents. So I want to wear something beautiful and perfect for the dinner and make me look sexy in my boyfriend's eyes. I was trying some of my clothes yesterday and it shows that I have a belly and I don't feel comfortable wearing something like this. Please help me i'm just afraid to tell them about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell them

• I can't do it

• I just don't want them to hate me for it

• They might be mad at first but they won't hate you you always wanted a shotgun wedding right

Most Helpful Girl

• wear loose shirts.

What Guys Said 5

• So you're pregnant and your parents don't know? You have to tell them cause in a couple months they are going to wonder why you came home with a baby. Better do it now since it will hurt them a tiny bit less.

• It's really hard and I'm scared

• They'd be more pissed off if they figure it out on their own. Just tell them and accept responsibility.

• You're an irresponsible slu* and also need to tell your parents.

• That's a tough situation but your going have to tell them, better they find out from you.

• The thing is you will have to tell them one day or they will find out. Maybe y'all can take them out to eat and tell them some time in the future.

• What kind of slut are you!

What Girls Said 0