Anyone else feel like there are too many people on this site that makes this feel toxic?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find that GaG is what you make it. Like if you only get angry at everyone and don't have someone to laugh over it with, it gets really sad and depressing fast. But if you can find people to have fun with then it goes back to all being a game which can make it more fun and cheerful :)

What Girls Said 3

• Ehh I feel like a lot of people are retarded and don't know how to share an opinion that is respectful to others views on certain subjects yet is productive and shares a valued point.
    Also there are a lot people who like to fuck with others and it's kinda funny but sometimes the subject is serious and they need to realize sometimes people take things to seriously and get butt hurt.

The internet is a strange place personally it's best not to spend all of your time on it.. I think Gag is fine in healthy doses to seek advice on a certain subject when it seems like all of your friends are biting their tounges and lying to you to spare your ego though.

• yes i think so.

• There are too many toxic people on here, ie trolls and spammers...

What Guys Said 0