Are you a musician?

What instruments do you play?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how to play bass clarinet/clarinet, drums, bass guitar, guitar.
    I started out doing clarinet in junior high and kind of disliked it. However, I was decent at it and wanted to play music so I continued with it and switched over to bass clarinet in high school. I didn't do band freshman year, but I joined up sophomore year.
    It was at the end of junior high I believe where I got into the video game Rock Band, where you play plastic imitation instruments. I played that game so much I got to expert level on the "instruments" and realized that I wanted to play rock music on drums.
    So I saved up, got a drum set, then realized I wanted to make music, so I saved up more, got a bass beginning of junior year in high school, taught myself that, then played that for band instead. Then one day I realized I wanted to write guitar riffs, so I bought a cheap guitar (named $30 buck chuck) and I played on that until I got a better one.

I don't know how to describe my skill level. I didn't take any official lessons on instruments-- I learned basic technique from youtube videos galore, so my technique may be a bit off. But I guess I'm pretty decent at playing. I try and practice each thing for at least 30 minutes a day if I can to get better :D I usually practice guitar more though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh I guess so? I play the cello, piano, guitar and harmonica. Some basics of flute as well. Considering to learn violin.. but I'd have to see if I have the time :/

What Guys Said 16

• I primarily sing (my voice) but I can play
    both the piano and the violin as well.

• I play the #Mouse and #Keyboard on computer ᕙ (`▿´) ᕗ

But naw I dont play any instruments i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I used to rap a little back in the day. Nothing major, but me and a couple friends who were more serious about it got to open for Blackalicious and KRS-One, so that was pretty cool👍

• @dangerdoge
    *prepares notebook

• I'm quite adept at whistling and playing percussion on my textbooks. People tell me I show some serious promise.

• Guitar, piano, and ever so little of the harmonica. Picking myself up a cajon in a few weeks :)

• Yes. I'm a guitar player and a singer.

• I play electric guitar and acoustic guitar. I find it hard to describe my skill level.

• None unfortunately :/ I DO sing though :)

• I am a drummer. Been playing the drums for over 15 years now. :-)

• Yep I'm a musician 😍
    What about you?

• I Play the skin flute. And beat-box like Biz Markie

• Yea, play the piano; I would love to learn the harp...

• I play flute

• Drummer since 16

• I play a mean skin flute.

What Girls Said 6

• yeah piano & vocals. I'm no Beethoven though.

• I enjoy the drums, I've only had my own a few months but I love it!

• When I was younger I tried the flute, piano and guitar... but i sucked at all of them so I gave up :(

• I play piano so I guess

• Why yes. I play the flute and piccolo

• Guitar
    Banjo
    Lute
    Ukulele
    Cajón