Become smaller = less atention from girls why?

I have found that girls are more attracted to me when I'm at my best shape and my biggest shape! Few months ago I was 230 I'm 6.2 bodybuilder but bc of I injuried and I got sick I lost around 30 lb and become smaller back then when I was 230 lb most girls was doing eye contact with me or smile to me but now its different now I feel I'm not recognize able as before and I dont get the attention like before. Girls are you really attracted that much to bigger guy? I dont mean bigger by fat but fit and big guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh I'm not super into muscular guys because i know i dont stand a chance unless my boobs grow from a B to a DD, and if i dont drop to a size 2 lol which is not gonna happen. Because of that, I'm too shy to even look.

So you could just be walking into girls like me left and right. You sound great, hope your feeling better

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they love bigger guys. Being bigger as a guy makes you look manlier and being skinnier makes a girl look more feminine. As a lifetime skinny guy, im invisible to women. The only thing I attract are 16 year olds in high school, fml

• 16 years old is the only ! Is that true?

What Girls Said 4

• Bigger assets generally get more attention. I'm personally most attracted to lean and toned guys compared to more muscular guys but I'd probably be more likely to give attention to the muscular guy because he's just more obvious and stands out.

• You should want attention from someone that doesn't care about what's on the outside, but the inside.

• That would be great if its true but its not. Do you think a girl spending 1k a month just to look great on insta and look unique will not care about the guy appereance? No baby I can see 99% of girls attracted to handsome guys thats the fact

• So you're saying that you rather have someone that's with you just for your looks? I guess.

• Same reason you guys give more attention to bigger boobs.

• I'd have to see a photo, not sure what to imagine with pounds
    Most girls like guys who are in good shape, but not huge.
    unless you've gone from built to heaps skinny I can't imagine there being a huge difference in the amount of girls interested. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about

Also what delicious5 said 😊

What Guys Said 1

• Your utility value has declined. Women only want utilities after all..