Thinking about deactivating my account?

i think i should sick of this gag shit i mean the people!

im staying thanks for your opinions guys and girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ignore rude comments. They are useless anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, @hadleyloveu... No, please, don't do this. As much as there have been many changes on GAG and other things that may have amounted to crapola, stay and try and work around it.
    Many who do go, end up coming back and having to either create a new profile all over or Explaining themselves away with the "What happened to you?" raw deal.
    Good luck, hoping you will stay on. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, and just ignore things that upset you and Block and Sock who you want. xxoo

• yep I definitely will thanks your helpful not like some of the guys comments

• Oh, so welcome, maybe they should learn how to be more diplomatic. xxoo

What Guys Said 22

• Oh welp, nice knowing ya... thinkingmusician.com/.../...-non-believers-out.gif But why are you leaving or are people drilling you for posting so many pics of yourself around the site? ^_^

• no its not that many people who commented here haven't even seen my pics its because people talk really nasty to me and I can't take it anymore but I think ill stay and just ignore them that's the best thing to do

• @zombiebabe I wanted to say something relating to this video right here but thought naw... the comment would get deleted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z7fy2dcuVI

• LMAO its good you didn't posted that one

• Trust me it is not just GAG. All websites have nasty and stupid people on them. Have you had anyone say anything particularly bad to you?

• yeri have and I have a low self esteem so I just hits me and then I just fall and can't fight back

• yer but im not saying it its ok I guess

• Oh ok... I can deal with posts and comments like that if they actually break the terms and conditions though. Just so you know. That is all I am going to say haha. Just so you know that.

• Good for you, Get off G@G and take grammar classes..

"i think i should sick of this gag shit i mean the people!"

• "i think i should sick of this gag shit i mean the people!"
    said the right one...

you have one of the nastiest personalities of all people I met on GAG and now you are complaining about other people... funny!
    I feel sorry for everyone who tried contacting you. you think you are the princess of the world and everyone who does not cater 100% to your liking is apparently shit.

maybe you should look at yourself before pointing the finger at other people...

• You have the agency to do as you choose is best, but it's odd because I haven't felt persecuted so far beyond like 3 anonymous trolls at random intervals... so I don't think people are particularly mean; but then again, maybe this is just my experience with it.

• "Hey I totally agree + I've been saying that for years YET most girls will try to protect their pussy with dear life as if they aren't getting pleasure from having sex with ___ also LOLOL.

Which once again is another PRO for them in the bedroom yet they don't seem to see it that way (stereotypically speaking) according to some... it's seen as a chore to most girls HAHAH. Like how in the hell does that work since they're getting something out of it also or is there another subliminal message between men on women R-ships? ^_^ "

I was going to write that on your question until it got deleted for some dumb reason -_- LOL

• Same thing I was thinking + as usual I loved your question/s ^_^

I do hate when they hide my stuff though for no real apparent reason other than __ thought it was offensive -_-

• @Mistnigqa808 Yeah, just because they disagree doesn't mean it's offensive. If I had said "people who don't have sex with their partner are deceptive assholes", then that would be removed. Did I say that? No, I did not. I also don't think that either. Maybe you might not trust them enough yet, but that doesn't mean they are lying to you. It's just not enough yet. Which also means there is an "opening" for them to love you even more.

• So what exactly happened? I mean yeah, some people enjoy projecting their own insecurities unto others, but was it really that bad?

You know, you can message me anytime, if you need someone to talk to, no matter the topic.

• ignore those people

• i ruin it for everybody...

• I don't know you but you seem to be very real and i hope you will stay i know many times i get the idea that i want leave cause it's just some people get me down but if you leave i wish you the best.

• Aww but you would be missed

https://youtu.be/N-D7aYMMXuA

• It's the internet.

• Why run away when it's the same outside and in :/

• I'm sorry you feel that way but give a more detailed reason why in your post. Otherwise I don't understand why make a big hoopla about deactivating. Just do it or don't, tell any friends you've made on here if you want

• You're the one who pretends to be 19, then 16 etc... you're probably a catfish so go then.

• For calling you out, for being a catfish?

• ahahahahaha.
      I can safely assume you're a catfish if you pretend to be certain ages, you ask questions that attract pervy users and you make new accounts all the time. This is your 2nd or 3rd account I believe?

I mean, seriously you are just asking this question because you want attention. You were expecting everyone to tell you how wonderful of a user you are, and how you shouldn't leave but that's not going to happen. Fish for compliments elsewhere.

• Oh come on we aren't that bad. Except those people tgat like to argue over trivial stuff.

• Goodbye then.

• do whatever you feel comfortable with. i'm not going to tell you not to

• Gag is love, gag is life. Nope 😂, if you don't seek or want to help people then gag could be pointless thats true.

• do it, Lizzy. i could say i care, but I don't.

• What's wrong with the people here?

• everything

• Which is? Sorry do whatever you please I'm sure GaG doesn't play a big role in your life but I'm just curious

What Girls Said 13

• If you were expecting a fanfare of "goodbyes" and "please don't go"' then you will be sorely disappointed.

• I think you should just ignore the people who makes mean comments. This is the internet, you'll meet lot of people here. Some are nice, some are rude. Don't let them get to you. Just take a break and come back

• Just ignore the people who are giving you a bad time and around yourself with good people. There are tons of good people on here. :)

• Please don't go! Take a rest, but don't deactivate your account. My little bruv @dogbert444 did that a while ago and really regretted it when he wanted to come back. You should treat GAG as nothing but a tool for your use and entertainment. Make friends with some of the good GAGers. PM them. They will love you for it! I'm serious! Chat with me if you'd like to. It costs nothing!

• I don't know who you've come across but the encounters I've had have been positive 😊

• Alrighty.. you can if you want to.. can't say I'll miss you cuz I don't know you.. but it would be nice if you stay. 😊

• oh lord. this site has had its good times but its seriously gone straight to hell these latest years. and i seriously wish it was a joke. i think this site should be taken down for real after everything that its been written about in the public eye. this is not a good site anymore. and to be honest i dont even know if its ever been.

• People here can be so mean. I know the feeling when you're in a community or forum and you don't get along with its people.
    If I were you, I would block anyone who bothered me, and if things get any worse I'll deactivate my account.
    Leave if you feel like it, unless you have friends here, then you could stay or you could take their contact info and leave.
    You seem like a nice girl, so it would be nice to have you around. If you're final decision is to deactivate, then goodbye and take care.

• Okay? Bye?

• Here? Who's mean? :O

• you always come back. Take a little break that should help you.

• Do it then? I'm sure there's much more constructive things you can do with your life

• You could just use Gag less often.