How is the Europe?

I'm not an European. So, Is Europe like in the films? I mean, Do you do parties every night or somethin?
Sorry for my English :D

Hey

Most Helpful Guy

• Europe isn't one big country as many outsiders wrongfully assume. There are around 50 different countries in Europe, each with their own unique culture and mentality. Many of these countries also have cultural minorities, such as the Sinti and Roma in some eastern European nations.
    More generally speaking, there is a cultural gap between western and eastern Europe. Then, there are further cultural gaps within these two parts of the continent, so there are several countries you could culturally piece together. This doesn't mean that these countries are the same but it means that they share a general mentality and culture. For eastern Europe, this for example the Balkan versus north eastern Europe. There is also a cultural gap between the more western parts of eastern Europe and the eastern parts close to Russia. In western Europe, there is Scandinavia in the north. Though Finland is very different in some aspects (for example there language), I believe they can also be considered "Scandinavian" in terms of cultural traditions and mentality. In central Europe, there is another big cultural unity, which is the German speaking area (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein and small parts of Belgium and Luxembourg, as well as small parts of the Czech Republic. Then there is France, which is influenced by all its neighbors I would argue and also possesses a particularly unique culture and mentality. The same goes for Great Britain. And finally, there is the mediterranean area of Greece, Italy and Spain (culturally speaking, we could add Morocco to that list). Again, this doesn't mean that things are the same everywhere. There are still big differences between Spain and Greece or Norway and Denmark for example, but we can see them as a cultural unity on a general level. In fact, in some parts of Europe, mentality and customs can even vary between individual villages or towns because it's a very "old" continent.
    As for parties, what kind of movies have you watched? I personally don't know any European movies where people celebrate a lot of parties. But I can assure you that this is something people do everywhere in the world and celebrating parties is not something that makes a country or a continent unique.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I'm some particular party towns yes
    In general I'm sure normal people just like where you from

What Guys Said 6

• Lol no.. Party every night doesn't work. Also Europe isn't one huge country. There are a lot of countries and each one of them has a completely different culture and behaviour.

• I'm not an European but I went there. And i don't think so. It's not true. (türk olman muhtemel ama neyse :) )

• Girls are slutty here as well, there is no money and police beats us. And we have a lot of immigrants.

• Depends on which part of Europe. It also depends on the kind of people.

• not really

• They like a final countdown, it's what they do

What Girls Said 3

• In Spain we do haha

• No, we don't :P

• Depends what part of Europe you're referring too when i visited the UK it was parties all the time there