Please tell me you will not vote for Kanye west if he decides to run in 2020?

i just saw someone say (on this site) that kanye has their vote and now i am concerned for americas future. Personally i think if trump gets elected and does not leave america in a fucked up state, Kanye West will. but i dont know if i will be here to experience it because if kanye west gets elected, i am buying a one way ticket to Europe and possibly never coming back

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That Person is probably kanye's or kim's secret gag account

What Guys Said 13

• i wouldn't vote for that asshat in any year

• definitely wouldn't vote for him if he ran

• I am definitely not voting for him.

• The parties will alienate him from day one, no media outlet will take him seriously.

• the sad thing is, if he is series about it, he will probably win. if that happens I am moving to Australia

• LOL he's not running. Even if he were to run he would never get enough votes compared to the other candidates. I mean he has no political experience and he has anger issues

• Kanye will definitely be worse than Trump for sure

• I mean Trump would be a joke no doubt but Kanye would be a epic faiure

• Why not? We already got assclown Donald Trump running for president, what would be the difference?

• kanye west's ego is a bit too big if you ask me. i don't like him and i never will. you know, people keep hating on justin bieber. but if there is someone who really deserves that hate, its Mr. West.

• I am voting for "DEEZ NUTZ" no seriously if you research that name it is polling 12% in North Carolina.

• I'm fairly sure that's a joke.

• It's not serious

• thank god still can't believe some people would vote for him

• It's better than voting for no good politicians.

• i personally think that "none of the above" should be an option when voting because if nobody wins, that's really saying something

• Sometimes I wonder if we could do worse than Kanye or if we have done worse.

What Girls Said 3

• If Trump gets elected then I won't have to worry about Kanye running because I'll be already put of the U. S. by then.

• Hell no I wouldn't vote for Kanye lol, but that was supposed to be a joke. Then again who knows, last election I thought Donald Trump running was a joke and now look where we are.

• Don't worry, there are checks in place to make sure people like that can't get elected.