Do you talk a lot with your stylist when you get your hair cut?

I just had a great convo with mine I even gave a 10$ tipπŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally my stylist starts the convo asking me about how school and everything is going... and then we just kinda start talking I guess. And I usually leave mine a tip also, because she always does a good job on my hair. :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I consider the guy a friend. He's been cutting my hair almost as long as you've been alive, haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Why yes. Maybe cause she's been my hair stylist for many years therefore we have lots to talk, and she's quite young too. (: I don't give her tips cause giving someone tips for their services is very uncommon back there and people would think you're a millionaire or something lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk a lot to my hair stylist, like we talk about basically everything. He's been my hair stylist for years so maybe thats why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, but only about hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always do!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I've been getting the same haircut from the same barber for... 10 years I think. So, no talk with him about hair or styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here most barbers only strike up conversations with the regular customers who are elders (think 45+). The age hierarchy is still prevalent in Indian culture. It's mostly because the topics of discussion are similar for them, nothing to talk about with youngsters. Probably the same for stylists in saloons. I have no clue about the ladies saloons, for obvious reasons. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Barber: "As usual?"
    *I nod in agreement*
    Barber: "Is this okay?"
    *I nod in agreement*

*Awkward silence if I'm lone customer. If I'm not everyone chit-chatting with everyone*
    Barber: "Sir, 20 extra. We had to increase price. Everything is getting expensive nowadays."
    Me: "Alright"
    *gives 20 extra*

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no, I don't go to a stylist I go to a old school barbershop or I get my hair cut by my mother.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, yeah. My stylist is very friendly though and usually she's initiating the conversations.

0|0
    0|0