Did you ever name your stuffed animals 🙈?

I had a killer whale named rocky is bear named mayor fuzzing ton and a blue bear I had my whole life named chuckles

0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My teddy bear's name is Mimi.

In fact, growing up, we referred to stuffed animals as, "Mimis".

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Haha heck yes.

I have a teddy bear I got for Valentine's Day name Valentino and a frog named Frog. I'm really clever when it comes to names as you can tell

0|1
    0|0
  • hell yes lol. i felt weird about my toys that i couldn't name. it's like they need an identity.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes. I always named my stuffed animals

0|1
    0|0
  • LoL yeah, I named my first stuffed doll: Lulu. xD

0|1
    0|0
  • My teddy bears name is.. Wait for it... Beary.

Yeah, I was a creative kid.

0|2
    0|0
  • I name my doll "Brie" im so creative. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah a friend got me this cute stuffed bear a few years ago and I named it Coco. I kinda like that name. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • lol yeah I once was at a store with my parents and I saw a doll I really liked I was holding her the whole time we were at the store I gave her the name Eleanor but my parents told me we couldn't buy it. 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Always did. Named my blanket too 🙊

0|0
    0|0
  • A bunny named Snowy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have an elephant named Ellie and a zebra named Woogie. lol so funny remembering that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a big elephant called Ellie lol I've had it since I was about 3years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • i always named them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have over 412 from when I was a kid (yeah I know, I have some hoarding issues :') ) and they all have names. I might not be able to remember every single one, but they all do have them :')

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I didn't name him, but when I was less than a year old I was given a stuffed animal dog and his name was Sammy. Still have him to this day as the only thing I still have from my childhood. I may have named other ones, but I don't really recall. It's been 2+ decades.

If I ever have a child, I'll pass him on but that probably won't happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I only remember and have one of them. Good memories.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no I never named em.

0|0
    0|0
  • I named a mouse toy I had. I named it fluffy. Because it was fun to use it and play it for pranks. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I have never really done that

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, and my imaginary friend when I was 7

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, you have to have something to call them.
    My favorite was a monkey named Fuzzy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. His name is teddy.

0|0
    0|0