Did you ever name your stuffed animals 🙈?

I had a killer whale named rocky is bear named mayor fuzzing ton and a blue bear I had my whole life named chuckles

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My teddy bear's name is Mimi.

In fact, growing up, we referred to stuffed animals as, "Mimis".

What Girls Said 14

• Haha heck yes.

I have a teddy bear I got for Valentine's Day name Valentino and a frog named Frog. I'm really clever when it comes to names as you can tell

• hell yes lol. i felt weird about my toys that i couldn't name. it's like they need an identity.

• Yes. I always named my stuffed animals

• LoL yeah, I named my first stuffed doll: Lulu. xD

• My teddy bears name is.. Wait for it... Beary.

Yeah, I was a creative kid.

• I name my doll "Brie" im so creative. :P

• Yeah a friend got me this cute stuffed bear a few years ago and I named it Coco. I kinda like that name. :P

• lol yeah I once was at a store with my parents and I saw a doll I really liked I was holding her the whole time we were at the store I gave her the name Eleanor but my parents told me we couldn't buy it. 😂😂

• Always did. Named my blanket too 🙊

• A bunny named Snowy!

• I used to have an elephant named Ellie and a zebra named Woogie. lol so funny remembering that.

• I have a big elephant called Ellie lol I've had it since I was about 3years old.

• i always named them!

• I have over 412 from when I was a kid (yeah I know, I have some hoarding issues :') ) and they all have names. I might not be able to remember every single one, but they all do have them :')

What Guys Said 8

• I didn't name him, but when I was less than a year old I was given a stuffed animal dog and his name was Sammy. Still have him to this day as the only thing I still have from my childhood. I may have named other ones, but I don't really recall. It's been 2+ decades.

If I ever have a child, I'll pass him on but that probably won't happen.

• Yes. I only remember and have one of them. Good memories.

• Lol no I never named em.

• I named a mouse toy I had. I named it fluffy. Because it was fun to use it and play it for pranks. :)

• no, I have never really done that

• yes, and my imaginary friend when I was 7

• Of course, you have to have something to call them.
    My favorite was a monkey named Fuzzy.

• Yes. His name is teddy.