Of your 5 senses, which one do you derive the most joy from, and why?

For me taste:

With me a huge foodie as well as loving the varied taste of a Woman :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• It's a tie between touch and hearing. Touch gives me orgasms, hearing gives me eargasms.

• i can't choose between sight and sound.

well sight because there's so much beauty in the world, and sound because it moves me. hearing voices, music or nature is a privilege. seeing people and places is also a privilege. something we should never take for granted.

• Sight, Hearing, taste, smell, touch.

Sight is important for me as an artist
    and so is hearing.

Taste because I like cooking.
    Smell is important for cooking too, but I can live without it since when I have a cold, I can't smell, but I can cook anyway.

But definitely, sight is very important. Because it is this important for me, I have been imagining what if I was blind? Would I enjoy the beautiful pieces of art around me as much. I mean this is my world. I even tried practicing closing my eyes while drawing because I am that paranoid from losing my sight. xD

• Sight

I love looking at things

• Hearing. As a musician, I can't imagine living without it. Music is something that gives me the most life, and I wouldn't want to give that up.

• Eyes... There's just so much beautiful to see

• My hearing, because music!!

What Guys Said 5

• In order: Hearing, Sight, Smell, Taste, Touch.

Hearing comes first, because I love music, and the voices of people
    but sight is on a close second, as I find great pleasure in the worlds wonders.

But.. what sense covers the feeling of nostalgia that leaves you with a feeling of wanting to cry, even though you're happy? If that is touch, then that may come first.

For now, I'll just say that the our sixth sense is feeling as in
    "how do you know?" I can "feel" it. and as such, "feeling" would come first
    because I find the greatest joy, in the feeling of nostalgia.

• In order from most joy to least joy...
    Hearing, sight, touch, taste, smell.

I could do without touch, taste, or smell relatively easily, but I'd go into a pretty awful state of depression without hearing and sight. Hearing is what I use for music, currently the biggest bringer of joy for me, and sight is what I use when I'm not focusing on hearing. Sight also lets me watch TV and cruise on the internet haha. I couldn't go on GAG without sight xD

My love for my hearing is probably one of the reasons I've always been a bit paranoid about sounds. I don't listen to loud music, I wear earmuffs in things like mowing the lawn/sometimes vacumming, and I actually prefer to wear earplugs at concerts to make the loudness slightly less loud. I try to preserve my hearing whenever possible.

• Probably sight or hearing, right? Seeing beautiful things/girls/porn, hearing music and jokes and laughter and talking.

• Sight and touch are at a tie

• For me it would be sight.