Guys, Whats your opinion on girl athletes?

What do you think about girl athletes guys? Do you think they deserve a fair chance? Should there be girls football and a boys football team, or should they be on the same team? I, persoanlly, think that girls should be aloud to play with boys in all the sports. I dont know though, I'm just a straight A student that rarely plays sports.

• No, girls should not play sports!
    6% (1)
  • Yes, girls should play sports, but in a girls team!
    59% (10)
  • Yes, girls should play sports, in the same team as boys!
    35% (6)
  • lol I don't know im just reading this
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

5

What Guys Said 4

• This seems to be a recurring theme and I'm surprised people still keep bringing this up. Sports is good for all students and adults. Especially if one enjoys it and has a natural ability.

We should keep girls and boys in their own leagues just to even the playing field. More students will have an opportunity to play with separate divisions.

REF:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1449665-guys-is-it-a-good-thing-when-a-girl-plays-sports

• Just separate it for promotional purposes

• I love when girls play sports, mainly soccer/football or volleyball. It makes a girls ratings go up for me

• Indifferent, it's fine if she does sport