Why the hell does the media do this?

UK kills 6 troops of ISIS wow they r soo great and Egypt kills 67 troops of ISIS and no one even knows -_- the F. U. C. K?

Most Helpful Girl

• seriously? because the media is SO selective with what they broadcast.

we saw a specific example in uni once. so the footage that was broadcasted was of a muslim man punching a cameraman and swearing, and that's it.

HOWEVER, when u track down the full footage, the reason why the man did that was because the media were following him around for about an hour trying to get answers with a total disregard for the man telling them he had no comments to make.

this is just one of many ways in which the media is messed up.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know why but this is one of the reasons I stopped watching news channels.

Some can be very biased or only shows one side.
    I don't want to give TRP to those.

• We're not in Egypt?

What Guys Said 3

• That's just how the media is, whores pretty much who pick and choose what they broadcast and edit it and show it a certain way, because it gains them favor with the political parties, agency's and groups they are aligned with. No one does reports true and unbiased news anymore.

As for ISIS no one cares who got more kills or who got less, all that matters is that we should be focusing on destroying them and that's it, we are all doing are part but it's not enough we need to keep the pressure up and wipe them out before they get any stronger.

• Isn't it egypt's job to do that?

• I see it's a worldwide problem that all countries should take care of

• Who cares how many they kill..