Are most of you comfortable enough with your body to be naked in a shower?

Lets say the shower is filled with people of the same gender.

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• No chance in hell. I'm really small when soft, and I would die if anyone saw that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well you shouldn't exactly be rock hard either around other guys unless you're gay.

• Show All
    • @jwhit That may be true, but I'm still going to find myself at the bottom of the social pecking order if everyone finds out I'm tiny.

• Why do you think other men would even care, they are in the shower to wash, as are you, dont flatter yourself, I wouldn't be in the shower staring at your dick (or any others)

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah no problem. I showered naked amongst many other naked women in the community showers at a festival. No one cared and everyone was just minding their own business.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • After 4 years on swim team, there's really no other way to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah.

Can't /won't do it in front of people.

1|0
    0|0
  • ehh yeah i guess. i wouldn't really have a problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well make it "hot" people of the "opposite" gender then we'll see ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • well if u say same gender i dont have any problem as i m sort of a lesbian and i always bath with my sister its common for me not a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would be totally scared

0|0
    0|0
  • I have flaws and I've accepted it. I don't complain about it or anything but im not gonna leave my flaws open for the world to see. The only person who can see those flaws is hopefully the guy I love (gotta find the guy First 😂)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• 0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah lol I mean I've done it tons of times before, school camping trips, gym showers -shrugs- just part of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's generally how showers work. I am comfortable. I've gone naked in front of both genders at naked beaches too.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope, my body is pretty damn ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not with other people around, nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be a bit embarrassed at first, just becuase i was naked in front of other people, but if they were too then what the hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I like to shower privately.

1|0
    0|0
  • For dudes... yeah its pretty normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer people of the oppposite gender ;) And then see what more happens

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have modesty issues, I'm pretty content in or out of clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why i can't feel comfortable...

0|0
    0|0