Boys are disgusting.. Just one more reason having a boy roommate is always a surprise.. Am I over reacting or is this uncool?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ewww not all boys are like that GOD

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha I lived in a house full of men at college, this is nothing new to me. Just feel grateful that its in the bin and not just left around on the floor. Best advice I can give to you as an ex room mate of males is to hide your shampoo if you value it and don't be surprised at anything.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, that is disgusting, it is reflective of the fact that either he is trying to illicit a response out of you, he is thoughtless, or regrettably he is "marking" his territory. To be sure none of these options is really any better than the other, the best advice I could give you is to either find a better room-mate or talk to him about his habits. Again these are not going to be the most fun activities, however you might be able to gain some headway with him, which might make living with him more bearable. Just a thought. One final thought, it occurred to me that he made it pretty obvious that he "used" a magnum condom, which leads me to believe he was trying to get your attention as if to say "hey I'm hung" to be sure there is the very real possibility that he isn't but the only way you will find out is to investigate further (I'm not recommending this) because if he has only enough intelligence to leave this sort of calling card behind, then he really isn't worth your time, as I'm sure he is of the belief that women are only interested in guys who are hung. It's like I tell my son, it's one thing to have a big dick, but if that is all you offer than it's YOU that is the big dick. Sorry didn't mean to be offensive, just trying enforce my point.

• Where are you throwing your used tampons and pads?

• Not all boys do these things.

• Isn't that where it's supposed to go?

• I'm more concerned about the apparent lack of a trash bag...

• Wow! He filled that pretty good huh? And it's a magnum too! The girl must've really inspired him! lol!

What Girls Said 4

• I mean... it IS in the trash...

• Like.. He could have at least wrapped it up.. or tossed something over it. I dont wanna see his cum.. lol

• But... again... it IS in the trash. At least it's not on the floor.

• If its in the trash then I dont see the problem but if its all over the floor then thats not nice.

• This pic made me want to throw up. Lol. At least he tied the condom at the end.

• wow I feel disgusted