How did I end up on this website, of all places?

Feeling like a fish out of water here.

Most Helpful Girl

• you shouldn't feel like that!!! im sure you'll find people u can connect with. or just answer some silly questions, maybe post some. you'll fit right in. haha! its pretty random here

• Not as random as me, I think. But thanks. I appreciate it.

• well you have a sense of humor. thats one thing you got going for yourself :)

• That, and a bad connection, since the nsa doesn't like me getting chatty with people. so how long you been in Arizona? (In Georgia myself, born and raised)

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't blame ya. Take it from someone whos been here a while though... there is a fundamental difference between a site like this and a site like reddit. On here, to be popular, who you know is more important than what you know. Your popularity often ascends by being known by the right people, not by the quality of your posts. On reddit since its less communal/cliquey, what you know is more important than who you know. So just keep all that in mind while you navigate this place

• Thanks for the tips. I'm not actually a member of reddit yet but I do browse the site sometimes, so I get the gist of what you're saying (not that I necessarily agree with it, but that's more a societal aspect than a problem with this website. not really my issue anyway. GirlsLie's got me pegged...)

What Girls Said 4

• feels like that at first, but you'll settle in before u know it.
    welcome.

• You tell me, dude. You made the choice, not me. Can't tell you why you've chosen to stick around.

• boredom, curiosity... not completely sure that I've worn out my welcome yet... etc.

• Has GaG began advertising on porn websites now, maybe that's how you found it?

• You saw my awesome question about personality, and was thus intregued.

Jks, but welcome :)

What Guys Said 0