How well do you think people know you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not well cause I never talk about myself, well, about my real stuff. They know the superficial stuff, not what's beneath, aka, the important stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really that well.. I tell my close friends lotsa stuffs, but not the really important ones. I mostly keep them to myself. I need to trust someone a lot to actually tell them those kind of stuffs.

What Guys Said 2

• Ha, not well at all, I'm a rather quiet and private person for the most part. I mean my wife knows me very well, as do my kids, as for anybody else I'm very much a closed book. I know this about myself and most anybody who first meets me typically feels, intimidated, threatened or uncomfortable, small children don't like me and most people find me unapproachable. You can thank Clint Eastwood and all the other "iron" men from the silver screen for that as they were who I strove to be like in my youth. Now I just look pissed pretty much all the time.

• That depends who it is. Some people know me very well most don't.

What Girls Said 2