How many haters do you have?

0|0
28|23

Most Helpful Girl

• Too many for someone who does nothing worth being hated on.
    I'm not popular, in fact I don't have any friends, there's plenty of girls prettier than I am, I don't talk much, I'm not after your man or any man because I'm asexual, I'm not rich, I'm not stylish, I'm not super intelligent or funny, I don't talk shit about anyone, I'm not threatening in any way, yet girls and even grown as women who are in their 50's stay hating on me. If I'm getting this much hate as someone who isn't that special, it makes me wonder what some of you other people go through.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anyone really hates me. I'm much too pleasant to be around ;P

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 27

• In real life... A few, but not too many.

Here... Heaps of them. I'm probably one of the most hated people on GAG. That's what you get for being blunt and not sugarcoating shit.

4|2
    0|0
  • Irl, none that I know of.

Online I'd say that I have many. I'm extremely honest and I'm very much into having factual evidence at the base of my claims. I can sound like a real bitch.

Can't make everyone happy, right? ✌

0|0
    0|0
  • A handful in my working life, a few on this site and my next door neighbour who thinks I'm the female Hitler because I accidently bumped in to her bin once when I reversed in to the drive way...

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite a lot, I imagine.

Considering how many people have bawwwlocked me and/or sent me hostile PMs telling me I'm gonna a die alone, that I don't actually have a boyfriend and also that I'm actually a dude, I think the number ranges somewhere between 50 to 100.

0|0
    0|0
    • They should at least sneak into your house at night and check under the covers to see what you have going on down there before calling you a dude.

Some people lack common courtesy...

• @Octavius

Well apparently I sound too manly to be female. B)

• They can hear what you type? They have good hearing.

• probably like 100.

0|0
    0|0
  • In real life - some - the ones whom I figured out early and cut from my life. I suspect they hate themselves, not me, though. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • In real life, not many that I know of.

Here, quite a few I supposed. I don't know, they are like on and off, I couldn't be bothered to keep track of them anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have an awful lot until people grew up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know 7 or 23. Somewhere in there probably.

1|1
    0|0
  • Here I have no clue about the exact number. Though I know I have some.

In real life I really don't have a clue. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm...58 seems like a solid answer. When you're the Great Taco you have many haters. ┐('~`;)┌

1|0
    0|0
  • After Highschool, not sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Prob everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a few. Like 8-10.

0|1
    0|0
  • 40 or more and I know them very well but I really don't give a shit about them cause they're nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think any in real life here just 2...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know and don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many to count.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone has some, I neither know nor care how many I have

0|0
    0|0
  • A bunch because people like to pick on me because I'm sensitive. It's usually the guys though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure I have my share ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • A few I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like none probably. Nobody notices me so I'm not sure how I would.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Online = some
    Offline = sooooooooooooooooo many

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • who gives a meow I have a whole list, but they are all below me

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I haven't counted.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• None to my knowledge, probably a few who work for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the real world maybe a few, but here at GaG a fuking bunch of them! One would think I was holding a fucking Haterade stand where all the juice was free or something!

0|0
    0|0
  • Here tons and tons especially on topics regarding homosexuality/transgender stuff but I don't care you'll die trying to please everyone, you'll die before you could anyway and most people aren't worth in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here on GAG? None, I think. Not that popular to have haters, thankfully.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least 100+

0|0
    0|0
  • I bave my share of haters

0|0
    0|0
  • in real life a few... around 10 - 15 but my friend circle is ok so i don't care who hates me.. i don't think we should care who hates us... or who loves us.. as lovers turn into bad haters..

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone hates me

0|0
    0|0
  • on here? a handful. Lots of hypersensitives on here who block once they've lost

0|0
    0|0
  • Hope a lot!

The more haters you have the more successful you are!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too many. But when they pop up oh boy do they let themselves known...

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty to go around :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not enough

0|0
    0|0
  • both, in real life and here probably a couple but not too many :)

0|0
    0|0
  • In real life so much because i can't hide my feelings and thinkings. Peoples can't stand me because if it and i can't control my emotions easily...

0|0
    0|0
  • 500 give or take

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say at least 11. But difficult to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really haters but i do have friendly rivalry

0|0
    0|0
  • like 7 billion or somethin...

0|0
    0|1
  • I have a few in RL people who hate me cause of how much I changed, I went from fat to fit and I'm pretty big so people dislike it, they hate me cause they can't beat me

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about haters. No one said "I hate you" on my face or no one told me that XYZ hates me. However, I've counted 15+ people mocking me & talking behind my back.

0|0
    0|0