Is it too late to learn Piano at the age 23?

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Girl

• it's never too late, just start

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No it is not. I started at age 18 and it is doable. The only difference imho is that older people tend to quit and not practice as much as younger children due to the fact of time. When you are 23, you have to work, have responsibilities etc, so you do not really have much time to practice, BUT! If you make time for it, you can learn it no problem. Is not that piano is harder to learn when you get older, it is mostly the same, what is hard is to MAKE TIME to learn and practice.

If you make time you can learn it, like anything else :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Passion makes things possible so yes you can still learn piano. One thing tho, you could be too analytical in learning music theories but it can also be a good thing. It's just that kids can absorb things much easily compared to adults. Just keep on practicing, be patient in progress and above all enjoy playing! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. Definitely not too late to master playing the piano, reading music fluently, improvising and composing.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • "it's never too late"

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo. Never late to learn stuff you like. Might be a little harder than when you learnt it while you were younger but never late :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend started at 25 and she's getting pretty good. It's obviously just recreational.

1|0
    0|0
  • It isn't too late just as long as you put in the time and the effort. Remember that you won't have your parents reminding you to practice so keep at it. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Just do it - Nike

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's never too late to learn. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • steeper learning curve maybe, but not too late
    just be diligent with your practice

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's too late

0|0
    0|0
  • never too late :))

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never too late to do anything. I truly mean it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It wouldn't be too late at 103.

Tickle those ivories, man.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's just a hobby; you should have time for hobbies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too late? For you to be a concert pianist, maybe. For you to get paid to perform in public? Maybe, maybe not. If you feel like taking piano, then do it. You will learn faster if you find a teacher you like. Practice the hell out of it, you will get out ot it as much as you put into it. Adults who take up piano don't fail to learn because they are too old, they fail to learn because they don't put in the hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOSYQd56k1Q
    this should answer your question:)

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it is never to late to learn

0|0
    0|0
  • Never too late man. Although I feel like i'd struggle with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's never to late to learn anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo go for it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • its never late to learn an instrument i guess. search julian bream's story. he started playing the guitar "late" and became the worlds most renown classical guitarist.

0|0
    0|0