Do you talk more to guys or girls?

On here and in real life.

Most Helpful Guy

• On here it is definitely girls. For some reason, I've met more girls on here and have gotten along with them more.
    In real life, it is a bit of a split. All of my friends went to different places after high school, so I've had to form new friendships. I don't know many people here now but I guess it is about even gender-wise with the people I do know. I think it has to do with my exposure to people rather than who I get along with.

Most Helpful Girl

• In real life, I talk more to guys. Mainly because most of my friends are guys, only three or four of em are girls.

On GAG, I've only talked to girls so far (I think one or two guys too, but I can't remember cause the convo don't last, usually less than half a day lol and we just stop talking).

What Guys Said 30

• Online, I talk to both equally but in real life my answer is "NEITHER", means I don't talk much as it is and I don't talk much with women, at least I don't approach them on my own unless it's professional then it's a different thing, otherwise I don't.

• About the same rate, I don't really care who I'm talking to be honest, I can always find a way to resonate to whoever I'm talking with.

• Gals. They are much more interesting and I just get along better with them.

• In real life I talk to each equally on gag girls a majority of the time since they like to hold conversations

• On GAG: Girls
    Other places: Guys

• In real life, guys because girls don't talk to me.

On here, girlsa because there are more of them on here and I naturally end up answering more of their questions.

• Girls. But I dont talk a lot in general.. Im not quite sure.

• To girls

,,,

• Generally girls but on here its mostly girls. And in real life I don't have a count but yeah to differentiate I'm mostly a ladies man 😂😂

• On GAG - i talk to girls more and by the way i have never messaged a guy here
    On real life - i talk more to guys.

• Women, because for some reason, they always put the female customers on my desk, as much as they can.

• In real life: definitely guys.
    On GAG: I've only talked to girls so far, but most of those conversations got started by them

• Guys in real life, neither on here.

• More guys and its because talking too much to women is socially deemed inappropriate.

• Here: Even
    Overall online: Little high number of girls
    In real life: 90% times Guys :/

• Girls on both counts

• As of recent, girls both here and in real life.

• girls 70% guys30%

• pff like girls are even capable of holding a conversation

• Girls mostly because I tend to ignore/avoid people but women are more persistent.

• girls why? boobs thats why nah but seriously girls

• I don't know, I don't pay attention to that sort of thing.

• In real life I talk to women more because I am not a submissive bitch.

• more of girls. i like talking to them.

• Guys :/
    --

• I very rarely talk to girls period.

• on here... meh. in real life. women. women are better loolol.

• In real life girls (my bestfriend is girl)
    In here neither...

• here girls, real guys.

• of course i don't talk to women. well only in cases of extreme need. or when i can't escape it. for example in my driving lesson school the secretary is a female. i have to say the typical greeting when we meet.

What Girls Said 16

• GIRLS... Many times, GUYS get the wrong idea of where they stand with you as a man.
    However, to be quite honest, it was always the boys who I hung with a lot when a girl growing up. But nothing was ever anything where it was a big problem when attending school, but getting older, out on my Own.. I see my boys grew up and discovered what girls were all about.
    Good luck. xx

• I talk to guys more.

I'm awkward when I talk to other women. Even more in real life. I know this is kind of funny but I feel more comfortable talking to guys than girls. Girls I feel like anything I say will offend most and then they will give me the stink eye.

• On here I talk both of them. Probably a little more friendly with the girls. IRL, it's like 97% females lol.

• guys.. girls hate me. :(

• Here: equal?
    In real life: Girls 👭

• On here, I don't talk to anybody... in real life, girls.

• On here only guys message me. I've had 2-3 messages from girls, but that's it (unless you count the guys pretending to be girls 😑).
    In real life I mostly talk to girls, though.

• guys on here and girls in real life. ..

• More with girls here and irl. But I like talking with guys too

• I get along with everyone but for close friendships I have all females. I find I relate to women more ( obviously)

• I talk to both equally I think.

• More to guys irl
    More to girls online

• Online guys
    IRL it's a balance

• In real life: Equal amount
    Gag: Guys

• On the internet I talk more to guys and in real life I talk more to girls.

• I talk to more guys, just because of shared hobbies. I do talk to other women, and my closest friend is female. Just none of my real life friends play video games, so I meet friends online to play with. On this site I'd say it's more guys, but some women, too.

Career-wise, too I think I know more men than women. I don't know why.