Has any of your "friends" or family members ever stolen from you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had an ex who was careless with money and it cost me a fortune ( In fairness I don't think it was malicious on her part )

• Thanks! I would like to add.. you are one of the nicest of gagers. You are always you respectful to everyone. 😊

• Thanks for MHG

• Welcome!

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think so!

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, a guy at school who I thought was a friend stole a sweater off me, I beat him up for it and the school though it was a big deal and it was me who was in the wrong. Teachers are just fucking idiots really.

• Ya my brother "borrowed" my dirt bike and it fell off the trailer and was totaled without asking

• Yes, they have.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, lol. My second oldest brother used to steal my cookies, chocolates and other sweets. And I stole my sisters favourite cookies and chocolates as akid.. Whenever my sister asked me about it, I used to my fingers at my second oldest bro, and lie, "HE DID IT! He stole all the cookies and ate it!'

LOL, I was an evil kid, lol

• Yes, lol. But only food 😁 It sucks though because IT ALWAYS HAPPENS ON SUNDAYS WHEN THE STORES ARE CLOSED!!

• Stolen!!! Yes damn yes around 10,000 EUR from my family, a huge piece of land and shares of biggest firms. I hate them x (

• It does happen

• i guess i won't trust Indians then lol

• hahahaha :D no no its not like that. The thing is some uncles and aunties are evil and acquisition of family inheritance has problem. Nothing on the individual level. We are awesome ;)