Are you afraid of messaging other gagers too?

Or you're not?

0|0
15|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not, but I normally only message when I wanna say thank you for something or when I wanna ask something (principally if it's something I'm curious about). Many people have messaged me though, I never refuse to answer.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, yes. I'm afraid I'd bother them, or they're not in the mood to chat. So I often just hover over their profile wondering if I should send that message, but yeah, as you can see, I never did. I don't know, something in me is just afraid to send it out.

^ applies only to the people I've talked with or have at least interacted a little, I don't and have no interest in starting a conversation with random stranger.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• UNFORTUNATELY, yes :( I'm a shy person. Not just GAG I don't even message my real life friends on other platforms like Facebook, SMS etc. I hesitate way too much.

I barely messaged anyone here. If I did, it was just for real business. But yeah, if anyone tried to break the ice, I get along with them very well and I turn into a very open & chatty guy. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I am wary because of my age - Usually I would get to know people in the public area - If they message me well and good - Only if I had something important to day then I would PM someone directly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have social anxiety so yeah I hate messaging anyone in general...

1|0
    0|0
  • Why be afraid? Worst case, they don't want to talk. ^.~

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not really. But I only message those I know, I don't go around messaging strangers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Though when I message someone is because:
    1- I already know them
    2- They seem legit/honest

I don't message a lot of people though, cause I feel like I'm intruding their space or some shit if that makes sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, ain't nobody got time to be afraid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I just don't do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahha not at all! People aren't really open on messaging.

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm yes a little bit :(

1|0
    0|0
  • @cinderelli hay baby, what chu doing tonight 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg... why should we?

0|0
    0|0
  • whats there to be scared off?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah if those niggas need my messages I'll message them

0|0
    0|0
  • what's to be afraid?

0|0
    0|0
  • is not afriad i just dont do it.. why i dont know but i dont want bored people

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I just never thought of messaging others :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most people get butt hurt pretty easy and will block/report you for no reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to message anyone yet but I'm sure I'll be hesitant to send a message.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I have no interest starting conversations with strangers, and my friends usually message me first before I even get a chance to message them first 😛 So I don't really have to deal with it.
    I do it now and then though. Not really scared cause I've never gotten a negative response.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why be afraid? It's not like their chat inbox is going to turn into a set of razor sharp teeth and bite me :P lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every so often, yes. I feel as if I'm being a bother, even though I know that's silly. I'm like that with everyone, though, not just on G@G.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not but I get where you're coming from. The worst that can happen is that they'll ignore you. Go for it! :D

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm just a generally shy person. I won't approach someone on the streets, I won't approach anyone on the internet either. I do, however, love a good conversation and talk to people who approach me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not scared. I've never done it but I wouldn't be afraid to

1|0
    0|0
  • NO, lol. I'm not afraid of messaging to people, but I usually don't message people first, because I think most people are busy/ they feel awkward chatting with people they don't know much about :P

1|0
    0|0
  • No I just don't feel a need to

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really message many people here.. only the ones I who are my friends

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... :( I really am.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not afraid to message anyone here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I don't actually want to be social, that's one of the reasons I am using the anonymous feature.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only messaged two gagers so far and they were both mentally unstable. Maybe I'm a little afraid after talking to those two.

1|0
    0|0