When you walk your dog in the park do you pick up his/her poop or you leave it there?

• pick up
  • leave it there

Most Helpful Girl

• I leave the shit there ahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• I pick my pups poop up, however, on the rare occasion he has gone twice and I did not have a bag. So I picked it up the following day.

What Girls Said 1

• I think I left it once or twice, but that was because he pooped a few times and I didn't have enough bags on me and there were no other dogwalkers around.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't have a dog anymore but when I used to, I've always picked it up. In fact, you get fined in my country if you don't pick up your dog's poop and you get caught. It costs 60 bucks I think and that's just wasted money. I'm Swiss and Swiss people loooooove cleanliness. It's basically our religion haha ;-).

• If I had a dog, I would do it out of respect to other user of the amenities.

• My dogs were always good at going "off trail", so that was not a problem. On the defined path or on the lawn/playing field, of course, you must pick it up. Modern parks even provide free baggy dispensers for doing so.

• I want to punch people in the throat that don't pick up after their dog...