Am I too young to be knitting?

I'm 19 and I knit. I'm really good at it, I can make anything from hats, mittens, sweaters, scarves, blankets you name it! But I was telling my friend the other day and I showed her my work and she said it's really good, but I'm too young to be knitting! Knitting is something for older people! What's your opinion? I like the fact that I knit cause at least I won't be bored when I'm in retirement! And I really love the idea of being the mom in the rocking chair while pregnant knitting her baby booties! Haha I know it's odd but it's a cute thought!

Thank you so much!! This makes me feel a lot better!! I appreciate you guys!! 😀

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all if you want to knit then knit, it's a very useful talent/skill to have.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not too young at all!

What Guys Said 4

• Who cares what your friend thinks. If you enjoy knitting then you should keep doing it and that is all that matters.

• I think that's pretty sweet!

• That is possibly one of the coolest traits you could ever find in a girlfriend. Don't stop!

• Your Never to young to enjoy your hobbies

What Girls Said 4

• Not at all! I've been knitting (or tangling up yarn) since I was a toddler hanging out with my mom and grandma. I knit now cuz I love scarves and stuff but I'm too cheap to buy the crappy ones they have in store. You do you!

• That's cute, No you're not, I would love to learn how to knit <3

• No, you're not. You don't have to be a certain age to have a hobby lol.

• I'm sure there are people who are younger than you who knit.
    Its a hobby anyone can enjoy.