Which of these do you believe is the most important?

Liberty, equality or order?

• Liberty
  • Equality
  • Order

Most Helpful Guy

• They are all important but I think that without liberty the other two is useless.

What good is order and equality is we all have lost our freedom in acquiring it? What is a life in prison where we all are equals and sit in ordered rows on the ground?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• In my opinion prosperity is the most important. And to achieve that? I think I'd choose order.

Equality I feel is outright impossible to achieve without there being some backlashes (look at communism) and liberty gives birth to... Well, if you live in a western country I don't need to name names. Though liberty in of itself is also reasonable choice (in context, at least).

Es ist Zeit für Rache. Die waffen legt AN.

• Order all day long.

• They are all important in one way or another.

• Chaos all day long. Chaos brings about a need for order, order as a necessity is valuable but order as a value is worthless.

• None of these are possible in this planet. Humans will never be able to accomplish true liberty, equality, and order. I believe liberty is most important.

What Girls Said 1

• equality i think.