U. S. government kicks patriots off their land in order to expand the reach of Area 51 - Do you agree with their decision?

Interesting little story with some info on Area 51 that I never even knew about. Thoughts?

• I agree with the U. S. governments decision on this
  • I disagree with the U. S. governments decision on this

Most Helpful Guy

• Stanley Meyer builds a car that runs on water, turns down 1 billion dollar patent, ends up dead..

These folks better just take the money if it ain't too late

What Girls Said 5

• Aww, boo hoo... are the "Americans" getting kicked off "their" land? My heart bleeds...

I don't really agree, but I can't have much sympathy for them considering how the US was stolen from people living there already, and I'm certainly not surprised it's happening today either.

• i live in Nevada and nine hours away from area 51 we are a giant dirt pile i think they can find another dirt pile to claim

• They kill their own residents.

America is a scary place to live in.

• I think that's stupid, to be honest.

• I don't agree.

What Guys Said 2

• By patriots do you mean rednecks that think they are in a militia lol

• Of course I don't agree with it at all. The BLM is notorious for kicking people off their land by burning down property and infrastructure before due process takes place.