Good plan or what?

Okay so I'm gonna walk up to this boy I like and say you want a kiss. If he say no then I will be like okay suit yourself and eat the hersey kiss if he say yes I get a kiss.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't Embarrass yourself, Humiliate Him here, dear. It may get around school, giving you yourself or even Both of You... Not such a sweet Hersey reputation.
    It may put a sour ball in his mouth so just go up to him, say Hi, talk to him and then you Can.. Offer him a 'Kiss'... He will take this as a helpful second helping hint.
    Good luck. xx

• I talk to him already he is bringing me candy on Monday

• Great, sweetie, and Congrats.. I love your "Talk" style with smile, and thank you so much for the vote of confidence.:)) xxoo

• Thank you, too, for the upvote!:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• *applause*

• You ma'am are a GENIUS! I might even try this one out for myself hehehe 😏

• It has everything to suceed :D

What Girls Said 6

• thats kinda cute :D

• hahahaha it's an excellent plan.
    I live in Australia. I had one of those kiss chocolates before. It's was awful.

• hahaha thats cute

• So you're gonna eat the kiss either way? Kinda rude ;/

• A kiss like a lip touching kiss and a kiss a hersey kiss

• Good plan.

• If, he has a girlfriend or does not like you its a bad plan. If not go for it!

• He doesn't have a girlfriend everyone says we would be cute together and they tell us to stop flirting and go out already