If you could pick ONLY ONE body part that could look exactly the way you want it to, what body part would you choose?

like if you want nice solid biceps, or perfect perky boobs, or a nice bubble butt, or thick thighs... what would you choose? you can only choose one tho. the rest you have to work for!

Most Helpful Guy

• Height if it's an option... otherwise I'd like a broader upper body BONE structure and muscle mass.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd choose to have longer legs. :/

What Guys Said 21

• I'd choose face. The face is what most of attractiveness is based on I'd say. You can't do really anything to change the face for the better unless you get plastic surgery. Even then, plastic surgery can often make you look worse.
    However, with legs, abs, arms, whatever, you can just have a good diet and work ethic and really tone those up. You have the option of fixing those.

• Face, the body is easily changeable... besides when it comes to girls that's the first thing I look for.

• definitely my legs, i want my legs to look like JCVD's
    They are strong, big and flexible

stream1.gifsoup.com/.../...van-damme-s-booty-o.gif

• Does height count? Maybe i could make my legs or my torso longer?

If not, I'd just give myself a flatter stomach and/or chest.

• My face or my stomach.

• i want my rock hard abs back and never to have to maintain them i got lazy lol
    the rest isn't so important to me because of my body type, they come easy enough or don't look good on me at large sizes and that other thing is already perfect :P lol

• I want toned biceps.

• Why don't u work out to get them?

• No gym membership and with my college classes it makes it hard to get in there with a trainer who really knows how to help me get what I need.

There is a bit more to it, so message me if you want to hear more.

• I would say a nice and solid six pack!

• Hmm... I could have larger pecs I suppose.

• My penis I want it to be thicker and bigger

• Face.

Cuz the rest don't mean shit

• well ur lucky you can find people that think that way :) there really aren't very many.

• My stomach, It really needs to be gone down

• My torso. Need to get rid of this chub.

• Face or booty

• Face, hands down

• A six pack.

• Definitely my face maybe then I could finally get a girlfriend

• Face at first. Everything starts from face.

• Lol you're just asking for answers about dicks, but to spare you that, I will say my torso cuz I'm not gonna lie I don't have abs lol.

• actually i wasn't thinking about dicks at all. i was thinking more about the fitness side of this. hahaha!

• mч díck вєcαuѕє rєαѕσnѕ

• I'd like to have nice teeth. Mine aren't bad; but they're not quite right.

What Girls Said 23

• 1|1
  • Abs. I would kill for my midsection to be perfect.

Flat, toned, slight abdominal definition with no effort? <3 That'd be great.

As it is... I have to work hard for it and it sucks lol

• Oye. It's so hard. It's honestly between face and perky boobs. I can't choose! Well, at least I narrowed it down to two.

• My legs. I have always had keratosis pilaris on them, I would choose to get rid of it.
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...b84f-6277f6b0f11f-m.jpg

• Perfect boobs, without being fake. Every other part of the body can be toned up and changed by exercise and working out. The boobs are the only thing I'd have to get surgery to change, so I wish I had real, natural, perfect boobs

• I guess its the face :/ if I could change my height then I'm more than willing to. The rest of my body, I'm quite okay with it.

• I would pick to have full, round C or D boobs that don't sag and don't hurt my back.

• I work for the rest already. So I have to pick perfect boobs (for me).

And I plan to save up to buy some after college! :)

• Face.

But if you're talking about body only, hmmm... I can always work out to improve my legs and butt and tummy, but I can't work out to improve my boobs. So I'll go with that.

• This is probably weird but I wish I had better fingers/hands.

• That not weird at all... cuz that's something u really can't change by diet or exercise or anything really...

• I'd choose to have a better looking face. Mine is ugly.

• Boobs... the rest I can work on.:P

• hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thick thighs i guess

• My legs. I wish I have loooong straight toned legs

• My tummy! So it be nice and smooth.

• prettier face for sure

• I'd want a nice wide hips which naturally give me a big firm ass. and for my man I'd want a thick 9-10 inch black dick ;)

• Wide hips don't mean big booty... hahaha!!! But I get what u mean ;)
      Mmmm black dick!!! Yummie!!! Hehe

• haha yeah it's has to be a black dick girl =] im so done with those little white guys hahaha they're cute like a baby's bottom but not sexy like a black dick 😂

• I'd like to move to a C cup please!

• i want thick thighs and perky boobs for my sexy body

• biceps because I'm a girl.

• I want a fully functioning tail.

• Longer hair for sure.

• why don't you grow it out? or can you?

• I am but it takes too long :/ its at my shoulders but I want it to the back of my legs 😆

• I would get nice abs.

• would they match the rest of your body? or do you just wants abs cuz they are sexy? haha