What is your opinion of raves?

Personally I am not into the arving scene. But I would go there just once or twice just to check it out. But everyt other guy that has told me about it.. say they simply like to go there for the girls. Which makes plenty sense. My point is I dont understand why many girls like to go there. Are they just dumb or complete sluts?

Vice is usually good but I found this article to be funny: https://thump.vice.com/en_us/article/the-hunt-for-the-raviest-raver-at-nocturnal-wonderland?utm_source=www.vice.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_module

Most Helpful Guy

• I think raves are pretty cool I went to dimensions festival and I really like all the djs that played there, if you go with a group of your friends it's good I wouldn't just set out to get layed tho if something swings your way then cool obviously I might want to but you are a absolute dick head if you go out firing in to every girl those guys belong in fucking sunny beach or malia or something

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I went to a couple, my first I accidentally inhaled the smoke. I did get on the dance floor, as I am an expert at the art known as dance. I don't really care for them, but I do not mind going.