When you're upset, do you go to your GAG friends for comfort? or friends in real life?

0|1
12|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I go to my G@G friends right now because I don't really have anybody I can really talk to about my issues. I do hope to have that eventually though. I'm working towards it.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually go to my close friends in real life. I don't really wanna bother my GAG friends with my problems, so yes, I don't go to them when I'm upset.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I talk about them in therapy...

2|0
    0|0
  • No, don't really have gag friends. I go to real life friends of course, they know my situation I know theirs. There is a mutual understanding, but I go to my bro too. He's cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • earthlings cannot be friends.

earthlings kill mothers, friends, children. They are threat to self.

Don't trust earthlings.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm upset I stop being upset and try being awesome instead 💪

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to watch some Wrestling that really calms me down

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I have no close friends in real life.
    I usually don't reach out to my GAG friends either since I don't wanna bother them with my problems, but I have done it a few times :)

1|0
    0|0
  • um, i dont really go to anyone tbh, unless i really feel i wanna talk about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh, well. There's only been one thing in the past month that has consistently rustled my jimmies and I've always gone to the source to discuss it and seek a solution which in turn gives me comfort.

1|0
    0|0
    • but to answer your question, which I failed to do oops, that source was initially a gag friend, yes.

• I usually just keep it to myself. But I've gone to both. Tho I consider the friends that I've met here and developed friendships with outside of here apart of the friends in real life category.

1|0
    0|0
  • Friends in real life. I usually call them if I really can't deal with it alone. Although, the last time I was really feeling down and not at all like myself a gager helped me bounce back :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My friends in real life don't care, so sometimes I talk to people on here. There are some pretty cool people on here, despite the few bad eggs.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I'm upset I keep to myself most times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Real friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • i go to myself

1|0
    0|0
  • Both, however i have more malefriends then girlfriends.
    So talking about feelings isn't really there because they all like to talk about 'cool' things instead of 'sad/emo' etc.
    So when i'm sad or something terrible happens or still overthinking, i mostly talk here.

0|0
    0|0
  • My real life friends, or just to myself.

0|0
    0|0