Who are the lucky people with summer birthdays?

My birthday is in June the best month of the year out of December (Christmas), November (Thanksgiving), April (Easter), July (4th of July or Independence Day) , and Feburary (12:000 a. m. when Valentines Day is over)
And of course you knowJUNE is first cuz it's my birthday month.

Which of these months is your birthday month?

• June
  • July
  • August

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine is just before summer in May but I consider it lucky cause it was always around the last day of school in grade school when everyone was extra hype. My birthday was on the last day of school for me back in 7th grade :) one of the illest days of my childhood

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really think having summer birthdays are really lucky I say this because you're automatically the youngest out of your friends and can't do certain things that your friends can because they'll reach 17, 18, and 21 first. (Well except for August that makes you older than all your friends)

Well of course unless you all have summer birthdays.

• we are all in the same grade and we were all born inn the same year they are only older then me by a few days or months and i only have about 2 or 3 friends that are older than me by a year

• Thanks for MH.

What Guys Said 7

• No I'm a December baby, when I was young I did care but know I'm old I don't care it's just the same as any other day I just happen to get cards and gifts on that day.

• My birthday is on April

• I was born in May

• My day for the celebration of my birth is in August.

• July 11 here

• My b day is in about a week.

• Sorry but June is not the best month, nor are any of those other ones you mentioned

• well it my opinion

• you can't change my opinion and in my opinion June IS the best month and that's the end of it

• Well it's not

What Girls Said 9

• July 31

Pretty awesome day, to be honest.

• Mine's in October but here that's spring so I'm happy =]

• I have a December birthday. Which sucks, because I can never have an outdoor party or do any fun things like go to a water park or something :/
    What's nice about it though is if I do choose to have a get together with friends over the weekend, most of them would probably show up. I know someone who had a summer party and none of her friends could come because they were on vacation.

• Mine's in February but here that's summer so I'm all great.

• My birthday is in November, but it's towards the beginning. I don't associate it with Thanksgiving.

• Mines mid September, along with like half the world hahah

• I have a spring birthday in May

• My birthday is in summer yet it's in December so...

• Mine just barely didn't make the cut lol.
    It's in September.