What can I do to keep myself busy and out of the house?

Ok, so a little background, Im 20 years old, all or most of my friends are out of school have kids and or are married or are always working. I am out of work for another 2 months on comp :( I live in a trailor park anf all the stores are at least 8-10 miles away. Im 195 pounds now and Im really trying to lose weight. But I dont have a heck of a whole lot of motivation... I dont have a license either and I make about $150/wk now being that Im outta work... Im trying to lose the weight and find things to do but I have 0 motivation :( Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to keep myself busy? List as many things as you can think of please! Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• -just begin doing random push ups to lose weight
    -learn programming so you can go far in life
    -YOU are depressed... that is why you have 0 motivation
    - something around you needs to change perhaps a cleaner room or a new pet, whatever helps you get off your feet, don't take large leaps because then you will not keep up with it, focus on the small things, like brushing your teeth twice a day, going for a simple walk will do the trick:)

• I walk for longer now and have to brush 3 times a day because of tooth sensativity

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Take up a walking program i recommend like starting with 15 minutes and add minutes as your able to walk always to make sure you walk in the daylight hours as it's more safe or if you walk at night get a friend or relative to go with you.

• Think how bad your life will be if you continue like this forever. This may be motivation enough.

• Archery, girls are good at that.

• I dont have a bow and would doubt that the landlord would appreciate that but I will look into it.

• A guy at school got one from craigslist and if I remember rightly it wasn't expensive, he couldn't be trusted with it though and his parents took it off him! lmao.

What Girls Said 1

• Buy a bike and start riding it into town. You'll learn to love it and it's great cardio AND strength.