Are you easily offended?

I'm usually not but today a cashier extensively looked at my money like it's fake... uhmm really? If I knew how to counterfeit I'd be doing wilder s**t than coming to jamba juice. Puhplease.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on who says it and what was sad. I've been thickening up my skin for years. Being bullied has helped a lot with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Color photo copiers are widely available and easy to use. People have used them to counterfeit US Currency. These notes won't fool a bank for a second. But they might very well fool a store cashier that is hurried and not paying enough attention. The employer might even take it out of the employee's wages as a motivator to look closely at each bill as it arrives.

What Girls Said 6

• lol! this? this is what offended u? 😂😂😂

nah it takes something pretty serious to offend me. also, the less of a shit i give about u, the less i care about anything 'offensive' u try to say.

• It depends on who's saying the insult, how true the insult is and how I'm feeling that day. I never get offended online. I'm a hardy person but some people can hit a nerve with me and it makes my eyes water... obviously because of my hayfever.

• It depends. It's not so much that I get offended, but I always feel as if I'm doing something wrong if the person says something that may seeming offending. I don't think I get offended too easily.

• I never get offended easily but if I get offended it's usually when I hear people saying the word special like when they refer to them selves as special or when I hear the word retarded I would also feel offended by that as well

• nah is very hard to get to the point where I am offended, it can take a while haha

• It depends on how they are offending me. Generally i just make a face that is like shock mixed with hurt kitten and then forget about it three seconds later.

In terms of the counterfeit thing, i used to work retail and generally someone at work will mention that they received counterfeit before and you need to check cash before you process. Nothing personal at all, and generally you do it only when you remember to.

What Guys Said 10

• I go out of my way to never take things personally. And I firmly believe that a person can't be offensive - the person who lets words offend them is the one with the problem, no the one who's speaking words.

• Im not offended easily much at all.

How can a black man in America like myself, mentally survive in America being thin-skinned?

• Nope. I don't let words offend me because they're just words, and I don't let stereotypes offend me because they don't apply to me personally.

• Dunno. Must be a decade ago or something when I was offended the last time since I can't remember at all.

So no, I don't think I am easily offended.

• Not in the least.

• Have you noticed it's only black people and mexicans that try to pass off cheap photo copy funny money as legit?

It's like, just get a job. People will GIVE you money in exchange for labor.

• I get offended by people who think I'm easy to offend.

• Nope I'm usually the offender

• you can try to offend me if you want. please, try to see if you can do it

• @myfutureex is wasily offended. thats why he is so VENGEFUL! hahahaha