Is it wrong for me as a man to think the vast majority of women are a complete waste of my time/life and money regarding finding a partner?

I don't know. Just, all my life, my cousins and friends would always be so worked up to go chase after women and then try to get me involved. I just never felt that chasing after women are worth my time and money. I'm too focused on my college education, part-time job and family problems. Not to mention, the vast majority of women in my experience tend to cause me more stress with their emotions and unnecessary over-analyzation of every single thing in life.

Women tend be at their absolute worst on the internet (then again, the same could be said of anyone behind computers), especially when they act like attention whores on dating sites (like POF, OKC, etc.) and then think they deserve to settle for more than they actually deserve. Sorry if that comes off as women-bashing but that's the truth after my experience of trying out POF one time only after being forced by a friend who's been trying to assist me to get girl when I never asked for any of that.

Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean I don't have any female friends or won't bother making more female friends, I'm just never interested in taking the time to look for the right woman for me. It'll most likely take me an eternity to find that right women for me anyway and will be just a huge distraction from my much more important life issues and goals.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Different people have different opinions, you just haven't found the right one yet...

• In all honesty, my worst mistake was to ever try out any of the dating sites like POF and OKC. They're all nothing but infested with either fake profiles, dishonest women, women with unrealistic standards or women that are just their to boost their egos by getting 50 men to send messages to them.

• I mean, it's not to say that I expect that from a woman. I'd never try to drag a woman down with me on misery but at least just a little company, basically a good excuse for me to be away from home more often, would be the most I'd ask for.

• Maybe find a girl or maybe even a group of friends at the college and see how far that gets?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not wrong but I will definitely feel bad for your big thick beef sausage and you got it right on them dating sites most of them have shite personalities which is why they're on the site lol *but there some that have good persos but key word some* but as long as you're happy nothing wrong with it

• It's whatever. Not that it's my biggest anticipation in life but if I never get sex from a woman anytime soon, it's whatever. I can always masturbate anyway to get any pleasure.

What Girls Said 6

• I think you're right to remain single.

Your pov is deeply troubling, but who cares as long as you stay single, right? :)

• It's not wrong to think that. Plenty of people are single by choice for many reasons. Just don't assume there aren't good women out there because of a few bad seeds. That's no worse than a girl saying all guys are jerks or something.

• I don't think it's wrong to know what you want and go after it. Don't want to date? Then don't. Your extremely pessimistic view of women is problematic but forcing you to date isn't the solution.

• if that's your mindset then it can't really be changed xD so

• No, there's nothing wrong with that.

• Uff so much irritation! You are really making a big deal out of smthm very basic. You don t want any relationship now then fine and tell your friends to fuck off. Their is a right moment for everything in life, now you are more career oriented which makes sense. I am like this now.
    Maybe later in life you ll feel the urge to share that with someone you love.

• Sry there* sorry for any more English mistakes i am not aware of :p

What Guys Said 4

• i think the same exact thing.

the only reason to want a girl is to have little humans.

Other than that having a wife/GF isn't worth it no more at the end of life.

Her problems become your problems. She then make your own problems worse.

• I don't see how your goals are any more important. For what are you striving?

• it depends. what are your goals in life. if you try to save your soul like me, only a relationship with a spiritual woman makes sense for me... .

• all you need is one