1, George Best- love football, and loved how free he lived his life
2, Julian Assange- love his intellect and sense of right
3, Marilyn Monroe- She would have some great tales to tell
4, Maya Angelou- Great inspiration, and wonderful thinker
5, Johnny Cash- I see him as an under rated genius and such a ballsy free spirit
Most Helpful Girl
1. Stevie Wonder he could teach us a thing or two about belief in your talent overcoming life's tough breaks then play us a song
2. Jimmy Armfield, the England soccer captain before Bobby Moore and who has lived more in his one life than most of us will in ten. (Read his book by the way 'Right back to the beginning' - it's ace!
3. Amelia Earhart, I would ask her if she wished to inspire a generation of aviators, a generation of women or if she was simply an explorer? I'd also like to know if she died on a secret mission to spy on the Japanese.
4. JFK aged 45, I would ask him what he wanted to achieve with his next 5 years of Presidency.
5. Controversial - Adolf Hitler. I would want to ask him what impact his relationship with his dad Alois affected his behaviour in life and ask how he was able to appeal to the Aryan ideal when he was a five foot ten maggot.1