Are you ugly? How do you feel about that?

Im ugly, but confidence is key... its really not though lol

• Im ugly
  • Im not

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not NECESSARILY ugly, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I'm ugly but girls have made me feel ugly.

What Girls Said 12

• No, I'm adorable.

• i dont believe i or anyone else should be called that horrendous word. id use that on a blobfish, not on a human.

• If I said I'm not attractive (I don't use the word ugly on humans), and people would be 'no you're not' and some might say I'm fishing for compliments. If I said I'm attractive, some would say I'm narcissistic. So wth man?

But for once I'm gonna go with no, I'd like to think that I'm pree okay (at least, in my opinion) because I'm in a good mood today ahah ☺

• i don't think i am ''ugly''

• I'm not a narcissist so you will never here me say i'm beautiful however
    I'm not that shallow where I think I was made just to be some pretty wallflower. I like my personality and who I am as a person so who cares if I look like shit or not. I'm awesome possum and I think so and thats all that matters

• No I think I'm ok not the hottest but just ok

• No, I don't think I am. Nobody is ugly really, people could think they are ugly and others might think they are beautiful.. The thing is, you should love yourself.

• Depends on the day, sometimes I feel okay and sometimes I feel hideous :p

• U shouldn't feel that way if ur with meh, ur always BOOTYFUL right before ma very eyes and infront of meh til the day there is no more u ma Muslim babez 🌹

• @Keyspirits Hahahahhahah thank you my lovely Buk Lau <3

• I dont feel ugly.

• That's why my face is covered up.

• Nah I don't think so

• judging by you right eye on your photo i don't think you are also

• Thanks :p

I doubt you are either. When you feel attractive you look attractive, so just think positive 😊

• I Guess i'm ugly 😔🌸👩🏼

What Guys Said 11

• I'm not ugly but I could use some exercises to improve my appearance. Yeah, confidence is key. And if someone doesn't like your look then he/she is not for you.

• I'm okay, and I'm okay with it.

• Dont think I personally look ugly but tiehr way dontreally give a huge dam what other think of me at this point in time haha

• I'm ugly but I've done alright with women so far.

• ugly or hot, i won't let that stop me from getting what i want

• i believe that i am at least half decent looking. and i am happy with that

• It's pretty crappy when people call others ugly, and the insult can last a long time with the person. It's usually said to other because of hate and to hurt the other person. Often the person isn't ugly at all either.

• Yeah but i accepted it.

• I'm not going to answer this, because there are certain parts of me that I really like (my hair, my face), and parts that I am really insecure about (my torso, my thighs).

• No I'm good looking. I've seen girls do double takes so that's good enough for me