How long does it take for you to fall asleep?

It usually takes me about an hour.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on how exhausted i am. can be 5 mins- 3 hours. on average it's about an hour as well though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends it could take 15 to 30 min depending how tired I am and If I have to do something the next day that I am not use to or if its going to be a drama filled next day who knows so many things come into play, at times I might get 30 min of sleep because I am stressed or 6 hours of sleep but most of the time I get close to 9 hours of sleep

What Girls Said 7

• It takes about an hour for me too, but I don't really get much sleep. I am an insomniac.

• Uhm.. 5-15mins. Unless I am worried about something and cannot stop thinking.

• 5 seconds i love sleep

• Sometimes it takes an hour or 5. Other times i don't fall asleep at all 😭

• Too freaking long.

• I'm usually a quick sleeper but there are times where it can take 3-4 hours even to fall asleep

• Depends on many things, is there anything tomorrow that I'm excited or nervous about. How active my brain is.

What Guys Said 2

• Too much. I got to sleep at 1:30AM and fall asleep at around 3:00AM

• Anywhere from 20 minutes to 6 hours.