I can't stop thinking about a girl, I know for sure, was never actually good for me (on the top)?

I thought I liked her, because of not only how she treated me but also because of how she looked but, when it came down to it, we really weren't all that good for each other, yet I can't stop thinking of her, and I will probably never see her again. What do i do

What Girls Said 1

• You try to stop thinking about here. Not much else you can do.

What Guys Said 1

• You said it yourself, you were not a good match.
    It's only now that she is not around that you want her ie " we always want what we can't have "
    Just take the good points from her, remember the bad and find yourself better.
    We have all been there, just keep busy.
    I have a couple of those girls in my past, I was always I intrigued, but I realistically was sitting on the fence about them, and I didn't have the balls to make the tough decision so they made it for me.. all relationships are about personal growth once you adopt a positive attitude, and they all have a time limit too