A handsome guy called me ugly and below average?

Many people find me cute. But my eyecandy called me ugly and below average. It affected my self-esteem a lot, because nobody called me ugly before. So I'm pretty upset now...

Most Helpful Guy

• basically you never tell a girl she's ugly that is never acceptable from anyone its the guys code and it should never be broken , I don't know you so you might be attractive or not so attractive but if people call you cute then you have cute features , now some guys want a super model i personally dont they have sharp features which is not quite... nice or comfortable , eyes are good but I don't know they just creep me out , so just dont listen and let it go and find someone else , if he said you're ugly then he's not a true man and you shouldn't be trying to get him in any way cause he's a waste of time find a true gentleman who treats all girls well and he sure will treat you well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its just one guy and what are you in highschool? a lot of assholes there. You know you look good so don't worry about it. Not everyone is going to be into you and sometimes people will say things to try to hurt you. Just ignore the sucker.

What Guys Said 13

• Fuck that guy (Not literally!) He's a douchebag. He might be very good looking. But if he treats girls like that, then he's just a piece of shit scum bag.

And even if he isn't, why would you care what he thinks. Obviously it's not a popular opinion, or you would have been given the impression you were ugly by other people before.
    And honestly, when it comes to what is attractive, it's all about opinion.

• Please don'r worry about it! It's just one guy's opinion. For every one like him, there are hundreds that will find you attractive. Just ignore the immature guys that say things like that!

• whats the question?

• That was unnessesary. I most likely know that some people who are average do that (some feel like they are the shit), you gotta know he shouldn't be your crush anymore (maybe "crush" literally, that's he acted like a crusher).

• Welcome to the world of being a man.

• see, this is sports for handsome guys. if I wrote this as the dude above did, I'd get downvotes from women. Just be good looking -> be a man.

• Maybe you meant, "Welcome to the world of men". I don't believe the asker is a man.

• leave him.. your eyecandy is sour and ugly. yukkk...

• I've had tons of girls calling me ugly in my life without any girl calling me good looking unlike in your case so big whoop.

• Does everyone have to like u? Come on beauty depends on person and no matter while nobody called u ugly before

• I'm not saying he have to like me? I feel hurt because he doesn't want to be friends with me because he thinks I'm ugly 😐😐

• Oh sorry I exactly understood something different... Anyway if someone dont wanna be friends just coz of my apperance good luck to her. Besides, I dont wanna be friends with someone who care apperance its bullshit omg so I dont see anything which feeling upset people r weird =)

• Are you asking me if he did? I wouldn't know. I'm not there and wasn't there.

• So was he supposed to lie and tell you he finds you attractive?

• Are you seriously suggesting it's okay for men to just make unsolicited comments about a woman's appearance? Like, women exist on this planet for the purpose of being physically appealing to men?

I can't believe that's what you meant, so I have to think (hope is more like it) that you just didn't think this comment of yours through too well.

• I did not ask the guy he told someone to tell me

• Well I guess he's an asshole.
      Move on.

• And what are we supposed to say?

• hot guys can afford this.

• everybodies ugly to somebody. You just gotta get used to it. You know what happens to your life when you're extremely ugly? You learn to live with it and eventually end up living a pretty enjoyable life. But that's beside the point. Why in the world are you valuing this one ugly comment above all of the other comments that say your not. Either he's wrong or they are. I say go with the majority on this one.

What Girls Said 2

• This happens to every one at least once in our life, Just chill its doesn't make it a fact You are ugly, its a fact his attitude is.

• Booohoo! Welcome to the real world. Get over it.