Would you go to war against Isis knowing that they are drug dealers?

Isis is trying to sell drug after they occupy some land. Obviously they are so called crackheads trying to monoplize illegal drug international trade and become rich quickly. Knowing that the war about drug not ideology nor religion would you still go to war?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't care about their "commercial" endeavors. they kill innocent people and destroy world artifacts

don't give a crap if they are taking over opium fields (not crack)

I wouldn't go to war with them over their religion or their drug trade (if Isis isn't profiting on those drugs someone else is)... I would go to war with them since they commit disgusting human rights atrocities and are terrorists

What Guys Said 3

• no. america needs less wars and not more.

• I'd never go to war as a volunteer, my life is too valuable to end in a ditch somewhere in the world.

• Sounds exactly like what the Taliban was doing in Afghanistan 15 years ago. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

No, we shouldn't be going to war against ISIS. We shouldn't be going to war against anyone who hasn't attacked us on our homeland.

What Girls Said 0