Do you need to vent about anything?

When you're upset, do you tell people and let them listen + be nice to you? Do you have people who will do that for you? Or do you keep a journal or anything like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have plenty to vent about and completely no one to vent to - which is the reason I want to vent in the first place.

• You want to vent about not having people you're close to you mean?

• Thanks :) and may the road lead you to warm sands. Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I am definitely a vent-er... and a good listener as well so it works out. I almost only vent to people I am close to and fully trust. My roommates, my sister, and my best friends.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't vent, I accept that shitty things happen and maybe one day everything I keep bottled up will explode.

• Aw that doesn't sound very good :( . Let your loved ones love you dude <3

• Keeping things bottled up since 1989 :P

• I have about two friends that I vent to. I don't make it a habit to go around venting. I found that it doesn't help your reputation.

What Girls Said 3

• My housemate will be there for me, I can always count on her. But when both of us are pree shitty, I write on my blog, my journal is only for happy stuffs.

• I have a lot to vent about, haha. I vent to my mom, sister, cats and my best friends.

• i usually journal
    if it's something about my boyfriend i have some go-to friends for that, lol