What is your self esteem like and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad. Really bad. I am really hard on myself.

• :( But why? I've seen you around on here, you are sweet <3

• That's a good thing that you're in therapy, trying to help yourself :) . I hope you feel better really soon <3

Most Helpful Girl

• it fluctuates a lot
    i have a bad habit of placing my self-esteem on external things like my physical appearance or financial situation
    around this time two years ago it was high
    now it's hit a bottom

What Guys Said 11

• Self-esteem = high as hell (daily)
    Why? Because I look and feel good + I'm full of myself so yeah LOL...

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• My self esteem is really good. I feel good about how I look and I like my personality a lot.

At the same time, I will always see myself as a work in progress--I wanna keep trying to improve where I can.

• Above and beyond, because I see the colours of the world
    as they should be seen. ^.^

• It keeps fluctuating. Until a couple of months back, it was rock bottom. These days I have highs and lows. Right now it's pretty low.

• 0|0
  • I think it's where it should be, I'm realistic about my looks and everything, and I still make the best of life.

• I've found out I have to look up to myself to stay happy. So I think it's pretty good.

• high, you need to back yourself

• I think I'm awesome, but I wish everyone thought that about me ;D

• Questionable , because life doesn't play fair

• I'd say it's high but not delusional.

Mostly because I'm responsible, honest and live up to my commitments. I measure my worth by how well I do my duty.

What Girls Said 7

• Right now it's... weird. I just got told by a friend that he had a big crush on me for a while and I was so surprised. Really, really surprised. I still don't believe it. Haha. So my self-esteem is a little bit higher than it was before I learned this information, but I don't know how long that will last.

***What made it rise was that we met in a clinic inpatient and I thought he liked a close friend of mine that I made in there and he told me that I was always the person he was crushing on and no one else. Then it got even better because another guy liked me inpatient who I was infatuated with (we dated for two months, but then split). Then it got even more better, haha, because when I went into the outpatient program, another guy had crush on me while there. So, when I only thought two guys had a crush on me, 3 guys actually did. And my one friend just hid it from me. It definitely raised my self-esteem a bit. Especially since I looked like crap inpatient yet he thought I was hot and I was a hot mess and I didn't see how anyone could want me while I was in the condition I was.***

• Mariana Trench low.

• Today? Shitty. Ask me again tomorrow.

• On a scale of 1 to 10, it would be in the negatives.

• Horrible. My boyfriend compares me to women I can't ever look like.

• :( Have you talked to him about it?

• Yeah, says "don't worry about it" and that I look "fine". Just not good enough to be called "hot"

• Doesn't sound like he deserves you tbh :(

• mine is alright.

• High because I'm a self entitled
    Dumb ass white girl who makes Starbucks orders complicated and I think everybody likes me because I'm white