Still caught in my insecurities?

I have always been avaerge looking, although i was 24 years old I was extremly skinny that I looked like a 17 years old kid. i had no sense of fashion , long bushy hair and beard. flaky skin and acne. I decided to change got a new hair cut shaved my beard , I dress well. and most important thing i gained a lot of weight. I got rejected many times by girls and now after this transformation girls stare at me a lot even with their boyfriends , i have been called hot sexy you name it but I am still caught in my insecurities. I still see my old self in the mirror and i can't believe that i am good looking. I really like a girl and i have a gut feeling that she likes me too. we dont know each other at all but one day i was searching for a book in a library. her friend and my crush were standing infront of me. my crush was facing me and her friend was facing the other direction. when i enetred i didn't notice them but as I looked up my crush was looking down and her friend ( she was not facing me) turning around and looking at me.

1- do you think she is interested?
2- i dont know this girl at all ( she just studies in the same uni ) so can I add her on facebook will it sound creepy?
3- in case she doesn't accept my friend request how long should i wait before I remove the friend request or should I leave it even though she doesn't accept it?
4- if she accepts it how long should I wait before i message her and what should I say in this case?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "I have always been avaerge looking, although i was 24 years old I was extremly skinny that I looked like a 17 years old kid."

^wot's bad about lookin younger? it's a very-good thing actually...

"i had no sense of fashion , long bushy hair and beard. flaky skin and acne."

^pass 17 wid a beard on? so strange...

anyway... being fashionable isn't a must... as long as u know how to "wear" yerself... if u know wot i mean... ;)

"I got rejected many times by girls and now after this transformation girls stare at me a lot even with their boyfriends ,"

^congrats then... means things r better for u now... ;)

" i have been called hot sexy you name it but I am still caught in my insecurities. I still see my old self in the mirror and i can't believe that i am good looking. "

^i can feel u bro... i was really fat once... and sometimes i still get memories from these shitty days even if i'm way thinner now... i don't feel anymore insecure though... i just blame maself for lettin me go fat back then... i wish i was thinner from da start... :(

"my crush was facing me and her friend was facing the other direction. when i enetred i didn't notice them but as I looked up my crush was looking down and her friend ( she was not facing me) turning around and looking at me. "

^perhaps she looked down out of nervousness... so there's a chance she does i can tell... :)

1- she above...
    2- NOOOOOOO... add her ONLY if she gives u her fb...
    3- wait till she gaves u her fb first... if she does then chances r very high she's gonna accept yer request of course... :)
    4- just once u notice she accepted... send "thanks for addin me"...