Why do people post about topic's they know nothing about on here when they're not looking for the truth?

Either stick to what you know or acknowledge your ignorance about something. i've seen best answers given to people who only say what the qa wants to hear instead of what they need to hear. it makes me want to slam my head against a wall, or maybe one of yours, still deciding on that one.

Most Helpful Guy

• You want to bodily injure yourself over GaG? You're way too emotionally invested into the actions of others here, bro! :-P

----

OK to seriously answer your question, not everyone has to have experience or expertise to give an opinion on a subject. Not everyone is an expert, but everybody should be able to theorize about a situation without ridicule.

• yeah you're kinda right. i got heated seeing someone get called a troll for posting a solid answer, it had more to do with the qa's ignorance of the topic than anything. ultimately i should have laughed it off, especially since i wasn't even involved, it just pissed me off.

• No worries bro, we are all human! We all get irritated and mad over minor shit. :-P

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Tough one as I gained expierence on the site I found best approach is to acknowledge that you know little and use google to link advice or urge that user contact professionals - I hate to see users espouse on stuff especially medical - It is well intentioned but dangerous.

• That's how people subtly point-game. Say what the asker wants and make it seem helpful. Asker will most likely pick MHO = +7 Xper

Even as someone who's in a huge rush to get to guru status, I still personally don't do that because as you implied, it's a lack of integrity and that's not what this site is about.

• 0|0