I want to know what exactly I'm looking forward to.
- Still shitty but you learn to tolerate it.14% (1)40% (4)29% (5)Vote
- It's friggin' awesome!29% (2)20% (2)24% (4)Vote
- I wouldn't know because I'm in the same position as you.29% (2)20% (2)24% (4)Vote
- Depression? Addiction? Pfft, bish pls. I've never had either.14% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- Specific Answer14% (1)20% (2)17% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I'm still recovering from depression, but I'm happier and it's nice. It feels good to be happy, but I am also fearing that it will come to an end in the blink of an eye. It's nice to not always feel like my life is ruined or like I don't matter.2
Most Helpful Guy
I have depression and anxiety, just so you know.
To be honest, you never really recover from it. You just get better at tolerating it and keeping it to a minimum. What your triggers are (for me, it really is anything sometimes) and how to go about your day.
Personally, I just learned what triggers it badly and go about my day with that knowledge. I've gotten considerably better with time, but it's still there. No meds since I can function without them and I only need them if it's persistent as hell.
But I'd say it's a lot of fun being less depressed than I used to be. Can actually be me and have fun, not down and out of commission.1