Do animals know who God is?

If God created everything, are animals aware of their creator or sense an otherworldly presence?

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course they don't. Religion is a man made thing which was created as a result of the development of our intelligence and ability to communicate effectively. Animals live like we should - without wondering about who made us, why we're here and just living life. A much simpler life, likely with less blood shed.

2|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A relgion man will say yes and an atheist man will say no so we don't know actually 😛

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• In my opinion yes why else would they go on Noah's boat. If you're athiest obviously you would disagree with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Religion is man made. Therefore animals that are not humans won't have a clue about any of it.

2|1
    0|0
  • I've heard that there are only a few species who are even self-aware. I don't think their minds are capable of pondering those kinds of things.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the kind of dangerous thinking that could get us in trouble

• I don't think so. I don't think they have thoughts of "how did I get here?" They don't question it. They just are. I don't think they have deep tougths like this. They just think about survival and soical interactions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think humans know what God is

0|0
    0|0
  • No because they don't bullshit and also don't care

0|1
    1|1
  • i dont think so.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• This is the whole do animals have souls question - They may not be aware of philosophical issues but they have personalities which makes me think they are something more than flesh and blood.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always wondered, how does Heaven have so much place for it's ever growing population? I'll probably never get the answer in this lifetime.

I always have this feeling that people misinterpret Heaven as a place similarly to earth, with nature, people actually talking like in this physical world. Which I think is completely wrong, but yeah, everyone to its own.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they had enough brains, they'd create their own gods

www.azquotes.com/.../xenophanes-673306.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • no and why should they? they're only goal is to survive day to day, something all humans should be more concerned with than some imaginary creation from the dark ages meant to keep us in line.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think all animals know what they need to know, nothing more, nothing less

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah.. I don't think anyone can give you an answer to this

0|1
    0|0
  • I a dog and I find this offensive

1|0
    0|1
  • They don't need to know, their DNA drives them to do what they have to do. Although objectively, that's what our DNA does as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would they? Humans don't feel the presence of God when we are born, we are taught to believe in it.

We are much more complex in nature, we have the ability to question our existence. Animals can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, nor do they care. all they are worried about is eating, reproduction, and safety

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, uhhhh GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

0|0
    2|0