CAT owners, do you own your kitty, or does your kitty own you?

What say you?

Most Helpful Girl

• :D oh lily owns my ass. :D When she wants food she will scratch at the door and if I ignore her she will jump into the part above the door and stare me down until i do it. Then if i'm standing up she will lay right on my foot and then grab my leg and try to bite me in a playful way. It never hurts. She also has her own personal chair with a fluffy blanket in it to make it soft next to the window. So she can look out and stalk the birdies. :D

I shall give you a silly pic of her I did the other day. :D
    http://i.imgur.com/nWFRHlj.jpg

What Girls Said 7

• My cat own me. The orange one does at least. He has me like putty in his paw. But I do annoy him from time to time with mandatory squeezes <3

• lol i do it to my cat too. im just like 'you're cute deal with my hugs!' :P

• anytime i walk into the room or he walks into mine he meows. like "hi there! now give me affection slave!"

• Haha, put your hands on my furry body human

• My cat and I are housemates.

• I have never owned a cat for some reason, but those pics crack me up.

• well... i can say that he owns me.. hahaa
    he's the king of the house, even when I want to vacumm my house, he will come to me and angry with the noise, literally i will apologized to him ;p

• My future kitty will own me definitely.

• I'm pussy whipped

• My kitty owns me (:

What Guys Said 4