Guys, do you think this paranoia I have is weird?

I only wear closed in shoes. I'll never be in strappy heels, sandals, thongs. Only sneakers, closed heels or boots.
This is because I'm very paranois about hurting my toes and toenails. People are always standing on my toes. My friend once stood on my big toe with his workboots hen he was hugging me. The whole toenail came off and I was supergluing it back on for ages hahaha. I trip and hurt them or bump them into things all the time. So I never wear open shoes. Even when I'm inside, I wear sneakers. As soon as I get out of the shower, I put socks on at least to go to bed with.
Do you think this is weird?

21
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Well I personally love seeing a woman in strappy sandals/heels, etc., showing off a killer pedicure. What's more feminine and sexy? But I totally understand your unique situation... hopefully it's something you will get over, it doesn't seem like you have a problem with the way your feet or toenails actually look per se... so show those puppies off !!! Just be careful and take dainty steps.. lol.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's because of the trauma

• Yeah, when my nail came off, I had to keep it elevated for two days because if I put my foot down, it would get so hot and pressury and would feel like it was about to pop. I don't know what that was about, but just that little toe injury kept me off my feet for days!

• Aw man, that's so unfortunate D:! I don't blame you, but if you really feel it interferes with daily life, I suggest maybe talking to a counselor/therapist about it.

• It's a bit weird.