Why all this hate on this site for being a Muslim 😕?

Like really someone asking a question if I am a terrorist AGAIN the hell why people are soo mean :(

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the media, Omar. My own mother has basically disowned me because I chose to love a Muslim man. He's obviously not a perfect Muslim, seeing as we're not married, but he's Muslim. He used to spend a lot of time at my house, and my mother would call him a terrorist and blame him for muslim gang rapes and all that. He still tried his best with her and never disrespected her, and he always told her that Islam didn't agree with these things. The media is thriving on Muslim hate right now, and it'll keep giving the people what it wants. Think of it all as a test. Keep your faith, and let God deal with those who choose to pass judgment.

• Media lol why does everyone blame the media... you do know most people base their decision on people that actually live and come from the countries theselve... media has nothing to do with it

• @omar5881 I know we have many different view points but I would listen to her she actually makes a very good point.

• Thanks for MHO! :) :) :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• I'm not saying anyone's justified in calling you a terrorist purely because you're Muslim.
    However, the ignorance and prejudice goes both ways. Many girls receive hate from Muslims, predominantly Muslim males, for living a more western lifestyle, especially when it comes to their sexuality. It's just a difference in opinion that is inevitable.

• Yes I know but that don't give the right to anyone for saying that I am a terrorist or to judge the western girl

• yeah of course nobody has the right to pass such judgements but I guess whenever there are cultures/religions with views of their own, conflict is bound to happen. Nothing we can really do about that, at least not online because on the internet, it's nearly impossible to hold anyone accountable for ignorance/prejudice.

• Ignorance and anonymity aren't a great mix.

• I feel you brother, you're not alone here, but eventually I don't give a thing about whatever they say, I mean I know I'm not a terrorist, I'm as tamed as they're, I freak out when I see a fire, I've never seen a real gun, I don't know even how to defend myself if some stupid rapist or thief tries to hurt me, so it's not kill or be killed the way they describe us to be, Quran Only said we should defend ourselves if someone attacks us, gimme one freaking logic on earth that wouldn't give you that right, what if anyone on earth gets attacked by someone else? he'll just stand by and watch because he's not a FREAKING "terrorist" LOL!
    I'm not really biased or anything, I completely get their reasons, because what they see on media can't be underestimated, Those ones who want Islam to be distorted are playing their roles quite very well, even the people who start putting hate into other Muslims and making them a terrorist are manipulated themselves to do that part on the play, and that doesn't mean there aren't bad Muslims, There are and many actually, they're just like any normal people on earth, could have good sides and bad sides, whether which is bigger, that's how you decide if the person is good or bad, and for those who say that actually media doesn't have to do with it, go watch Iron Man or even Good Kill, go watch any movie that actually has Muslims in it, They're either terrorist or rapists or stupid or freaking retarded.
    I don't blame anyone for having their ideas about us from the media, but just don't call them manipulated because they're not alone, you're manipulated too.
    Count the Muslim countries and count how many of them are actually fanatic, actually these countries are major enemies for us ourselves, they follow a whole different scenario of Islam, that even some Islam scientists in our country call them everything away of Islam.
    For Allah's sake, If you wanna have a conversation about something, know about it first.

• People on GaG looooove proving how ridiculous they can get. You can always tag one of the mods or flag the post yourself too. No one gets to put someone else down because of their religion.

• Not defending anything, just trying to answer the question... there have been something like 26,000 terrorist attacks by Muslim extremists since 9/11.

The media is crawling with terrorist reports that are produced by Muslim extremists.

Society likes to lump people together. You're Muslim? You must be like the ones we hear in the news. You're male? You must be like the ones we hear about in the news. You're feminist? You must be like the ones we hear about in the news. Make sense?

• Do u agree that I am a terrorist? 😕

• Yours is a tough row to hoe.

Doesn't help that ISIS got into Germany now. Now other countries aren't going to want to take refugees from Syria or anyone claiming Muslim religion. It sucks because a few bad apples are ruining it for everyone.

• Yes I know those isis are fucked up the problem is some people don't realise that ALL the muslim countries are fighting isis except Qatar I guess so they look ISIS that it is Islam and the freaking ALL muslim countries aren't and people think isis when they say Allahu Akbar that's thus is Islam and when Egypt for example says Allahu Akbar when they KILL ISIS they don't consider it Islam , Islam is against isis believe it or not and nit getting into discussions anymore

• I really don't care what people think of me anymore... whenever someone says Muslims are terrorists and all they do is bomb shit ill just whisper in their ear two words. "You're next." *winks and flips hair then leaves*

• yeah,. don't give a shit about them.. ignore those stupid SOBs..

• Rise above man. There will always be hate. I see a lot of negativity about Christians as well. I don't dwell on it. And you shouldn't either. You know you aren't a terrorist and that's all that matters.

• Really? Again? I remember last time you gut bummed out about this. Some people get extra ballsy when behind a computer screen. He clearly was trolling you.

• Just ignore it dude.

• im more pissed that the us can't use the pledge in school because muslims are offended by it

• Then don't share everything if you get offended easily.

• A 2012 United Nations Women's study found that 33% of women in Egypt have experienced physical domestic violence in their lifetime, while 18% report having experienced domestic physical violence in last 12 months.
    Another United Nations national study in 1995, 13% of the women (age 15-49) were victims of domestic abuse within the previous 12-month period. 34% of the women had been subject to domestic violence during some period of their life. In a 2004 study of pregnant women in El-Sheik Zayed 11% of the women (age 15-49) studied were victims of domestic abuse within the previous 12-month period and, also, during some period of their life.

According to Egyptian Centre for Women's Rights and World Bank Social Development Group's 2010 report, 85% of Egyptian women report of having experienced sexual harassment.

• Tell me about the abuse in the us and on the uk this thing happens in THE WHOLE WORLD and not because u said some false percentages that means they r right. And u r basically agree that I am a terrorist wow u look soo open minded

• What the fuck has that to do with being called a terrorist?
      It's not about sexism for fucks sake!

• Terrorism or domestic abuse and violence in the home is no laughing matter so cut it out.

• I'm not even Muslim and I'm getting attacked for having a Muslim sister. That's an American website for you and this is how America is. If you are not white and not Christian you will be treated like shit in America. I live here I was born here and white people act like they are the only true Americans. Whites are truly racist

• One word: stupidity. Sometimes I see people who are so stupid I just look at the screen speechless. You'll never be happy if you spend your life worrying over those rednecks.

• there's lots of mean people in the world. dont pay attention to them.

• because you hate on cows and slit their throats when they just chillin

• Wow and looks like u hate on cows and shock them to death 😊

• the throat is more painful

it is savage

• But shocking is decent , wow

• Hey, you're the impolite dude who told me to fuck off just because I don't like the same show as you. I honestly couldn't care less about your Muslim bs.

• Fuck off? Okie just chill when did that happen from my history here I dint say fuck off o always say like funk off when did that happen again? 😕

• Wait...😮 darn thay was my douche brother he was playing with my phone then I wasn't home I am not expecting for u to believe what I say u r not blamed if u didn't forgive me but I am srry for what he did I know it sounds stupid but that's the truth srry again :(

• Sad to say but this is the internet, anything you say, is there forever. I'm not sure who you pissed off to get them to post questions about you, but it must have been bad. Hopefully it goes away on its down eventually.

What Guys Said 29

• it is a little thing called stereotypes. people believe all Muslims are terrorists. i honestly believe that America has more terrorists than any other country.

i am gonna get a lot of hate for that, but fuck it. it is my opinion on the matter

• +1 with no sight of a -1.

• Yet Australia should not. Usually when The US and Britain start a war it is unjust but know it is not the majority of the American people. In fact a former Australian has so greatly divided the United states we are at a crossroads. It is just insanity and to fight for oil and religion and power to send the poor off to die is just a rip off of humanity. If the rich and powerful want to manufacture a war then let them and their family fight it. Leave people alone that are leaving you alone. I don't expect everyone to get along and love each other but we could try that but at the very least we can tolerate each other. If there really is a god he must be so disappointed in us as a human race.

• @sluggognatface oh yeah, if there is a god, he is disappointed. but almost every war is over religion

• Sadly, it's because the US and Western Europe have sizable populations of narrow minded, mean spirited and intolerant people.

• Some people in this world are closed minded and fucking hateful.

Take it from a black American guy, bro. I've dealt with some rude, mean, evil people on GaG over my 5.5 years here, even had a couple on here spread vicious rumors trying to cyber bully me off the site!

Guess what? I'm still here!

Don't leave this site just because of a select few being assholes! :)

• they probably dont like your opinions, and know this will upset you... so they keep on upsetting you like this
    I think people in the west are brainwashed to pass that kind of prejudice on muslims, you know you are a good man, screw those haters

• Well that's just ridiculous I think, im around Muslims everyday and no one is a terrorist lol, there all super chill and amazing people... being one takes real guts and trumps all gangs and organized crime by a mile

However I do know a few that have been exposed to such things in mosques and other areas... one guy, a friends family member even went to jail at age 20 for just flirting with the idea... he's still in prison 12 years later and no sight of him being released

So until all that stops it's hard for people to accept sometimes and they will throw silly comments your way... i understand, not cool

• Freedom of religion is your right. I realize not all Muslims are terrorists, just like not all Christians are evangelical or even read the bible. However, people choosing to follow an ideology founded by a 7th century warlord, merchant, and pedophile does worry me. The teachings of the Quran and the Hadith, are not exactly tolerant of non believers. Islam simply has the identity of a religion, with 1 billion followers, and somehow it's discrimination to criticize it objectively. Amputation of the hands and feet is punishment under sharia law for theft and other offenses, along with stoning and crucifixion. I realize these punishments do not occur in every predominately Islamic country. They still do occur in many Islamic countries, Saudi Arabia being one of them. According to their theology they are justified in carrying out these punishments. Somewhere in the Hadith, it details Muhammad and his relationship with a child named Aisha. To be fair Judaism contains many outdated violent instructions as well. In my honest opinion it is an ideology that is more dangerous than Nazism.

• We'll if you want the real truth, Not the truth that Americans believe in because America is being brain washed in thinking everyone else is a terrorist... The American government is the real terrorist not the American people because they don't know jack shit about what's really going on but for most of the intelligent people in America know for a fact that all Muslims are not terrorists... They just want their rights & freedoms just like everyone else

• Because there is no way to differentiate between a Muslim extremist and a Muslim who keeps their religion to themselves.

• You really care the people here calling you a terrorist? I thought things are very much clear to everyone that terrorism is not another name for Muslims! Get used to it I guess!

• Never saw so much hate here against muslims, maybe i just didn't see it.

Probably they are just trolling man. dont go serious on them, your cool.

• Screw the haters. Not worth bothering.

• Bro, every religion/ethnicity gets hated on here (and on the internet in general).

• I simply can't trust them. I've never personally been close to anyone of the muslim faith, and its nothing personal, but I can't get my head around sharia law. What bothers me even further is that muslims that have immigrated away into the ukraine and america are trying to take over and instate sharia law in those places. these are the supposedly peaceful muslims. obviously there's a huge difference between a muslim extremist (terrorist) and just a muslim. I wouldn't doubt that there are muslims in the world that have done great amazing things to better society and help people. it simply goes back to sharia law. i just can't trust them because it doesn't feel right. i dont agree with that view point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgLWcsbOD8k

• Before I see the vid those are shiaa and we sunni don't consider them Muslims it's obvious by who women wear hijab and by the mosque desgin and by the man's wear , and thank u coz u said ur opinion in a decent way not like a tracking and I repetitive u sir for it . just a thing or two to say if I saw 5 Americans killing in my country I wouldn't say they r Americans I would say they r terrorists second thing what is sharia law a lot of people who arw aginst it don't know what it is at all sharia law prevents killing , stealing , etc like any normal country which is the law so sharia means law in Arabic sharia law has forms in the past they did things like flogging and stuff read in criminology books and u will find those things arw acceptable IN THE PAST , in now days we have the law of the country which gives the right punishment so the power of sharia law transformed into another sharia which is the law if the country so IN NOWDAYS if I flogged someone or cut the hands of someone and

• And the food must be halal those are the right things from this whole freaking pages

• The hell? Thus is the American view of sharia law no wonder they hate us 😂 sir I guarantee u what I say

• People are ignorant and believe everything they see in the media unfortunately.

• Ignore them since they are ignorant

• I don't hate the religion I just hate most of the people in it cause of the bad rep they have I dislike most Christians too to be honest.

• Okie that ur opinion but me terrorist? 😕

• lol :P then me and him would get along lol

• Yes u will get along just fine 👌

• Ignore these bastards and bitches

• I live with muslims. I dont hate them.

• If you give someone the power to go anonymous, they're going to abuse it somehow. Just ignore them.

• because western propaganda tries very hard to draw the picture of the muslim terrorist. also people apparently can´t draw the line between a mad terrorist and devout religious person.

• lel wut ;;;D

• watch the news and figure it out (ISIS)

• you cannot control othres.

• People are ignorant.

• You know why!

• Dirka dirka!!!

• Ahhhhhhhh that vid

• Son, You should rather concentrate your efforts on developing your skills and advancing your education and career at this stage. My own personal experience is middle east folks are hyper active and are easily offended. For a start, you should avoid confrontations.

• Being cruel and racist in the Western world (especially America the exceptional) is now vogue and cool.

• Because Muslims are in the news every day after yet another outrageous bout of killings. What do you expect people to think?

Maybe get your violent countries under control, that might help. And learn to swim, apparently y'all suck at it.

• I gave u up vote by mistake and I wish people like u to vanish

• Well are you a terrorist? kidding, kidding ;)

• They still asking if you're a terrorist? Cold story bro.