Do you remember your last dream?

Lastnight I had a dream that my dads eyes turned red. It was so weird lol.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do. It was very vivid, and I felt depressed and lonely when I woke up in the middle of it. Guess I'm craving attention from certain people in my life, haha.

What Guys Said 3

• Couple nights ago, I dreamed a girl I knew was flirting with me, and we were getting along well.
    Then she said something like "I'm just messing with you." and left.
    Then I woke up.

I think it's kinda similar to how I get along with women, I'm usually the brotherly/friendly guy that isn't a romantic interest.

• i do remember last nights…somehow i knew i was in a dream and intentionally tried doing thing si normally wouldn't have. i was trying to scream, but i couldn't…it was creepy and scary. what was yours like?

• Mine was weird too, I knew I was dreaming. I walked out of my bedroom and into my parents and mu dad was standing by their bed with his back to me. We started talking and he turned around and I noticed his eyes gradually turning red. He didn't believe me so he went to the bathroom to check in the mirror and the rest of our family followed to see what his reaction would be. Then I woke up. It was kinda weird haha.

• I had a dream about this chick who I'm friends with. She's an athlete and very competitive. She got into a contest with some guy. They were in treehouses... yeah weird.

What Girls Said 4

• Uhhhh I don't remember last nights but I had a dream recently that my dad was going to give me 20,000 dollars to get a car. Hahaha never gonna happen.

• My last dream was super religious and about resurrection and stuff. Scared me the whole night. Then I forgot about it, until now anyways.

• Yes.. I dreamt of one GAGer :/

• i dont remember.